Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Super Fit Click

Razi Helped me a TON even with things unrelated to this app. Lifesaver. I was given info from Razi on subjects from margin creations to locations issues.

Be Butterfly

I really enjoyed this experience. It was very enlightening and I learned a lot from Rajendra's. All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction and it is good to know that this kind of help is available. This was a thrilling and helpful experience which I enjoyed so much, I will be back soon and often. Lol. Thank you again Rajendra for your help. Awesome experience! Bye for now! Lol. Loved it! Wow!

MY HAND WATCH

I am trying to use this app because it offers great Products for more than fair Prices and its easy to maneuver around once you figure it out. I have received a ton of help from Ali's Customer Service by speaking with Rabbani Shaik. He is very informative, Patient and gets you the answers directly! Thanks for your help! Much Appreciated

Bestinhands

I have gone through the app it's quite helpful especially the staff members. Razi who is one of the staff members helped us out unconditionally. thanks

Chicago smartphone repair center

My first experience with support was amazing. razi was really patient and knowledgeable with helping me setup my application. He was quick with my needs and did not have me on live chat just waiting and wondering if anyone was there. Great support Razi.

Caliishop

I was struggling with updating products and adding products to the website. I saw the online chat and I was surprised that it worked so efficiently. I had a chat with Rabbani and I was an amazing helper. We did everything step by step and I am more aware of what I need to do. Thank you so much and keep up the good work!!

Zooshing

It is great, I need customer support, and I was blessed enough to find
"Rabbani". Wow!! this person was so precise I thought it was a computer at first, then I noticed it was a real person. When someone is good the whole company becomes better. Keep it up Rabbani. You will go all the way

lovegilllambo

this app is very good just downloaded and start gonna use it but i would like to thanks "RAZI" personally she help me a lot and went through with me in every single process thank you really appreciate your help.

Berrakausa.com

Rabanni was very helpful in resolving an issue I have had several times when downloading products into my site. Though I wish from ths app, we could download our product list into a spreadsheet and view all the information on each product downloaded by using your site. But again I thank Rabanni for his help.

Superheroes Ultimate

Great customer service! Rabbani shaik is the BEST! I was having a tough time importing items and had to try many different ways until found what was the issue.