Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

lovegilllambo

Time spent using app About 2 months

this app is very good just downloaded and start gonna use it but i would like to thanks "RAZI" personally she help me a lot and went through with me in every single process thank you really appreciate your help.

Berrakausa.com

Rabanni was very helpful in resolving an issue I have had several times when downloading products into my site. Though I wish from ths app, we could download our product list into a spreadsheet and view all the information on each product downloaded by using your site. But again I thank Rabanni for his help.

Superheroes Ultimate

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great customer service! Rabbani shaik is the BEST! I was having a tough time importing items and had to try many different ways until found what was the issue.

The Cupboard

Time spent using app About 1 year

Was having issues importing products from aliexpress and Basha was great at explaining the correct extensions and getting me going. Thank you! I hope that Aliexpress can improve the extension to allow multi-product imports in the future.

Lil’ Hyacinths

I am new to the app and still to discover it completely. Not to mention still awaiting my 1st sale. However, I have been having technical issues in importing the products etc. My rating currently is solely on the support provided by Basha. I ran into trouble twice and both the times I had Basha to my rescue. He is prompt in understanding the issue and patient in providing a solution. I am really happy with the support received. Thank you Basha. Fingers crossed on the business end too :-)

Pa_Official

Had some trouble with importing products and stock updates but spoke to Rajendra and my problems were resolved in no time. Excellent service and great, easy to use app. Thanks.

Pancho Pancho

Time spent using app About 1 year

After working with Basha, Rajendra and rest of their staff on several issues I'm always greatly satisfied with the knowledge and resolutions provided.

Rock Your T-Shirt

Had some trouble importing products.Rabbani helped to find another way to do it. Different than I was doing it the first time.But helpful and quick service nonetheless. Thank you rabbani

Beach Vices

Rabbani was extremely helpful helping me set up my dropshipping connection for my shopify store. I will continue to use Aliexpress dropship app. thank you!

cosmos777

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 2 months

Sai Raghav kindly resolved my problem.
The app has a variety of features and issues are handled quickly.
Thank you.