Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Youmaro

This is an amazing import app!
I tried different importing apps now. I wish knew this one from the begging. it makes it easy and simple too use, only read a bit and watch a couple of videos and import products with fixed price or % rules.

i had a few questions and i reached out to the support in live chat. After just a few minutes Sai Raghav from the live chat was ready with answers. the support is always friendly and trying to help with any questions in just a few minutes.

Always quick responding!
I recommend this app!

Saves you a lot of time!

Maxik's

The support was amazingly fast and helpful. Thx Rabbani The support was amazing. I highly suggest using this app.

LaptopMonk

Razi was very helpful we got our store setup in minutes, they sent small clips and images with best set values to get everything running

Luminous Shipping

These guys are exceptional, the service itself is growing and evolving and already has some highly useful features. Whenever I need help from the live chat Razi has gotten back to me within minutes and answers all questions perfectly and resolves any problem you could think of (it may periodically take longer to begin communications, but you can trust that they will work hard for you). I feel this is an app you can trust, and it has a great honest team behind it.

Get to know it's features and the nature of how it works, and it will streamline any drop shipping business model you're working with.

Shop Traditions Inc.

it was a little confusion at first but i contacted them and everything went perfect great app i feel you should get it.

Secure your home

i had a problem with not being able figure out how to place a order but i started a chat and with in seconds rabbani came on and really was a lot of help walking me through the process step by step

Vapes Buzz

I had a problem updating my inventory for some time and I could not find the solution, even though I searched google for so many times. Finally I reached the support team through chat and was helped by sai raghav. I got the answer to my problem within two minutes. ALL my questions were answered very fast and professionally by sai raghav. Thank you very much!

1-1mall.com

I had a question on how to get imports and the Attendant was so helpful, guided me on steps and i got it done. thumbs up.

Joy-A NutriBeautyhealthy

Great app, Great support from Razi. He patiently helped me be able to learn easy how i can get started, the walk through was very clearly explained. Than you so much.

Pandora Dot

I was in the app on settings and I was confused, and I used the help center and Razi and now Rahendra came to my rescue and help me on my concern, they were both really helpful and kind, also the app is clear, I am setting
Ali-express on my shopify store and I am loving it.