Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Coolscooter.no

I use this app, and have to add product to both my Shopify store, and i have a problem to set up so the Alibaba will work correct. So it will addd the product to the right page. But i got help from Rajendra on the Live chat, and he help me on Skype step by step, and make it all good, so it work perfect now. Thanks a lot for the time and good service :) :)

Body Mod Nation

great customer service! razi was very helpful. this is also a great app it works great and i would recommend it

Shinersstory

goooooooood jjjoooooooooooooooobsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

BUniverse store

Great customer service and Rajendra, the customer adviser was very helpful. Highly recommended. Great app

Baby Addelene's

Had some issues and Rajendra in customer service helped me and made sure that my problem was taken care of. Thanks!

C-Store Distribution

Pretty Good App thus far, learning curve is there but once you know what the options do it is very efficient. Also the support is top notch, Razi was extremely helpful and quick with the answer I needed.

Wee Wendy Woo

Had problems importing from DX but Razi on the help desk talked me through it and found the problem very quickly very efficient adviser

Taylor Design Workz

I have just begun using this product, So far, I have had Great results finding the Perfect products for my store, When I had a question about pricing rules late at night on a Sunday Evening, Rajendra was Very helpful and Lightning Fast with responses. So Far, Five Star Service all the way! T. Taylor, Life, Styled! by taylor DESIGN workz!

Ivory and Blush Boutique

Had some trouble importing products but was able to troubleshoot the issue with the help of Rabbani. Now I'm back up and running.

MyPetFuture

I started using this app to instead of oberlo because i couldnt import specific products from Aliexpress to Oberlo..
Anyway, at first I was a bit scared to change to using Aliexpress dropshipping because i've been using Oberlo for a long time.
Rabbani is absolutely amazing (and funny!) and answered all my questions super quickly. Thanks Rabbani!!