Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

R&SV Open Sesame

im very thankfull Rabbani shaik for help and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mak Freeshop

I am at setup phase of this app in my store, but the inital contact with customer support is very impressive. The Chat support had a prompt person to answer any question and the support person (razi) try to give an very detailed step by step and explain any unclear point. Excelent support.

KJGDirect

I give this a 5 stars because of the support I received from
Rabbani, exceptional. I wish all support were like this. Thank You Rabbani

Growhumble

Great app.. and the customer service is awesome. I really had a great experience. They're willing to to go above and beyond.. Rabbani was great and patient

Blisstello

Customer support is awesome! Sai Raghav was super patient and very helpful. Very much appreciated! For someone starting out... this is very important!

KOOL KATZ TEE SHIRTS

Razi was a tremendous help with assisting me to complete Inventory Sync Preferences form. Thanks

Everythingplugged

Great and easy to use. I did run into some trouble but Rabbani was able to sort it out very quickly!

WB Gems LLC

This is very useful app. and Rabbani (Online Support) help me quickly and guide me how to create order on aliexpress. I hit wrong button and she guided me right way.

bscpro

I used this app to integrate products into my website and had a few problems updating price but rajendra was really helpful and sorted it out for me

Spools LLC

I was adding products to my store, but in my store the product i just added showed 0 inventory. While in my Ali product page it showed it was active. So I got customer service and chatted with sai raghav, and he told me what to do and the amounts are now showing in my invenetory. Very fast and knowledgeable!! Once again thank you Sai...you made my day!