Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Spools LLC

I was adding products to my store, but in my store the product i just added showed 0 inventory. While in my Ali product page it showed it was active. So I got customer service and chatted with sai raghav, and he told me what to do and the amounts are now showing in my invenetory. Very fast and knowledgeable!! Once again thank you Sai...you made my day!

Kloset Karma

I was a little confused on how to import first since but the live chat option is very convenient. I spoke with Rabbani who patient, helpful and knowledgeable . He helped me import and was friendly and professional in doing so!

Sweet Shay's Boutique

SO FAR THIS APP IS GREAT. RAZI HELPED ME ALOT WITH MY ACCOUNT! THANK YOU! SO FAR I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS APP.

LSShop

Aliexpress Dropshipping is very convenient application for dropships on Aliexpress. The support service is very quick, answered all the questions and helped to set the preferences. I worked with Sai Raghav, he really helped me! Thank you)))) And i recomend this app.

ShugarShoppe

Razi from the chat support is really helpful. Razi walk me through the steps in fixing my site problem. Thank you so very much! 5 stars for Razi! :)

TAAMEJEWELLERY

The app is very useful. I would also like to thank Razi for her help. She's very helpful professional and kind. Keep up the good work.

I would also like to thank Sai Raghav for helping me fix my products import by using Teamviewer. All team members are professional and very helpful.

Wavesfashionista

Rabbani helps me alots. Fantastic app. Value for money compare to others.
Thank You so Much Rabbani.

Nivucci

if it wasnt for razi helping me i would have givin up and smashed my computer. i appreciate razi thank you for guiding me thru thank u times 1000000000

Perfect Posture

So far everything has worked well. Had some minor issues but Rajendra gave me great support and helped me with everything.

BiG´st shop

Was having issues and a little confused with how the pricing was being transferred over from AliExpress to Shopify. Rabbani was very helpful with sending me screen shots of what to do to correct the pricing.
This app is very easy to work around with and the support from the team and Rabbani was excellent
Would recommend