Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Best Snooker Cue

I start working with this app about two years ago,
I have some small difficulties but the team behind it is very helpful and service-oriented.
I talked with Rajendra & Rabbani for almost an hour and he helped me a lot.
Thanks

DaryBaO

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! you guys are always very attentive and with an excellent helping service, THANK YOU VERY MUCH RAJENDRA

WILD GLAMAZON FASHION

I'm Vivian NAUD from WILD GLAMAZON FASHION,
Ravi help/support is great.
App & support is fantastic

curtis & Ivory

I wanted some help with the pricing rules Basha was patient and professional.
Thank You Basha. It's a great app

Resurrected Life

I needed to know more info about the average shipping time. Rajendra did an Amazing job. Impressed!!

TruDiamond

I used this app to dropship. Easy to add products. I spoke with Razi, who was very helpful and understanding, He helped answer/solve my questions in a timely manner and thoroughly.

ShowGlace

Though i have not started using their app. I talked to Sai Raghav and he was very helpful, answering all my questions in everyway he could. they are always online to answer questions and thats one thing i really admire about them.

pnmall2u

"You just need to do some clicks then the app will auto-run. Impressive speed and performance.
Everything is reported in SEO issue checklist so that I know where I need to improve. Very Smart app. "

BoujieBoutique34

Sai Raghav is the most helpful agent i ever worked with he helped me and exceeded my expectations will definitely be coming back if i need help.

BeyondBasicBeauty

Rajendra was so so so helpful in guiding me in the import feature as i am new to the app and had a lot of unnecessary extensions that was not allowing me to import properly and was patient to walk me through the process on a Skype chat to ensure it was working properly. Thanks so much.