Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

MByoushop

I'm new on this concept but have to say that it's just very good, and the customer service is so helpfull, thanks guys

efashiontrends

Great service. Live help is very helpful. I talked to razi, and it was really great. Thanks, razi. keep it up :)

Essentially Me Online

Rajendra was more than helpful. I received very Speedy responses and he was very informative. He was extremely polite and all my questions and queries were answered.

The crystal chest

I used this app for importing products and had problems solved swiftly. Thanks a lot Rabbani.
kind regards

shopiwong

Buena atención de la señora Rajendra, tuve un problema y la información suministrada fue detallada y estuvo atenta a si lo solucione, muy recomendado

Easy Exprss

This is my second attempt at creating a new store to increase cash-flow. I utilized the "chat now, help center" quite frequently and found the assistant working with me to be knowledgable. If it were not for Basha's help I may have lost my mind.

Zenstylish

I have contacted their support. Rajenda kindly helped me with my queries. I am new to using this app and found it confusing to start with but Rajenda helped me understand how to set up the pricing rule. I have not made any sale just yet but Im looking forward to having that first sale

EliElle Cosmetics

I contacted support because I was confused about what a Aftership Api Key was and Rajendra was so helpful! I now have what I need. Thank you!

ANMAR STORE

I didn’t use this app , but i have question : how would you help for fast shipping

I want to not exeed 10 days to shipped for Saudi Arabia

S@Ssons

This app is great the service answered all my questions about who i could sell on and ensured me i could not run afoul of any copyright infringement.