Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
tuecus
4.5
Edited October 25, 2018

So Far So Good. I am just getting set up. I was having a little trouble and Razi appeared on the live chat. He hung with me for quite some time and got me out of the rut I was in.
Thank You Razi....

Amorous Playthings
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited October 25, 2018

I used this App and Aftership together to keep track of my orders. I can't wait to take it for a test drive. I used the online chat feature to get support setting this up. I spoke to Rabbani, who had all the right answers to get me up and running. I don't know how I could have done it without him. Thanks a Bunch!

StaleyEnterprizes - Leoti,Kansas

StaleyEnterprizes
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 23, 2018

I was having trouble with placing orders and tracking. Rajendra, helped me all morning and went above and beyond to make sure everything turned out correctly. Even setting up my aftership account. Thank you and great job!

Kings of Fashions
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 21, 2018

Rajendra was so helpful to me during the initial start-up of the product. I was very impressed! I received a prompt response too! I did not have to wait. It was immediate. Rajendra has a strong understanding of the product and he provided me with several additional steps that he knew I was going to need the next day. I really like this software too. This software retrieves a lot more product from AliExpress than Oberlo. Also at Oberlo you have to wait at least one day before anyone will even address your problem. I abandoned Oberlo for AliExpress Dropshipping and it was a very good decision.

Oath of God Ministries
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Edited October 16, 2018

I have started using this app and it is amazing, and basha can help you with any doubts you may encounter along the way. I really recommend it.

agarralo.es