Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Supreme Dude

I've moved a lot of product recently, but a major problem with the ordering process has gone unnoticed and has almost caused me to ship to the wrong address multiple times. I have contacted live chat support (which are helpful with many other things, despite not speaking english very well) who just say "I have forwarded the issue to the tech team" which they've said multiple times a month ago, I don't think that means anything. No updates. I've also tried using shopify app support with them. No response.

When placing an order on aliexpress, the program automatically maps the buyer's shipping information into the fields, however, it fails to input the city every time. This means you have to flip back and forth and open every order on the shopify side to see what city the current customer lives in. If you are fulfilling back to back orders, and the current customer's state has the same city name as the previous customer's state, it will fill in the previous customer's city instead of the current customer's city. If you don't catch this, and correct the current customer's city, you will send a shipment to a place that likely doesn't exist, or someone who never ordered. It would really save time if it just selected the proper city the first time.

Outdoors N Sports Fanatic

The customer service was helpful. The app has some flaws in it that are making me question whether or not to keep it but the customer service is good.

Ginniz Store

Good customer support services.this is great app to use highly good app

The Pet Dream Store

Good customer support services. Great App. Highly recommended.

Petrabyrne

I spoke to Sai Raghav. I received accurate and relevant information regarding my new registration with aliexpress and matching products with this account. It was most helpful. I am happy to use this service again and would recommend it to others. petra australia

Fashionsmart Com Au

Aliexpress support is very helpful. They will be available 24*7 .Anuradha is very helpful to me when I need a support. The app is very easy to use .Thank you so much to appfreak.com

Gigi Homewares

nice polite and helpful customer service. Anuradha was very helpful to a frustrated newbie. Good to know customer service is always there.
In terms of the app itself. I find it cumbersome and a very long and complicated process just to place an order. The instructional videos are almost useless as there is no sound on them and I found I had to muddle my way through. Luckily Anuradha was there to help.

American Hog Collectibles

it was difficult at first but they helped me great customer service 24/7

Bluebirdsgroup

very responsive and quick. just ask them and then someone show up and will help you

So Differently

The bottom line is that the app doesn't have a great interface and is a bit clunky, but it has two vital positives:
1. Support is immediately available, and they stick around until your problem is solved or they get back to you. I've used their live chat support on two occasions, both were pleasant experiences.
2. You have complete freedom to import ANY product/sellers' products from Aliexpress. This makes it 100x better than Oberlo which limit you to only manufacturers they accept.

Conclusion: they're far from perfect but definitely worth it if you're sick of Oberlo's terrible search & listings.