Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Baizar

Time spent using app About 2 months

sowmya was amazing!!!! I needed help adding reviews to my site and she helped me all the way though, even if it took me forever, sowmya didn't give up. Thank you!

Rfk Solutions

SOWMYA , ANSWERED MY REQUEST IMMEDIATELY TOOK THE TIME TO SORT THRU EVERYTHING ND COME UP WITH THE PROPER SOLUTION. THANKS, SOWMYA, YOUR THE BEST

Vintage Resales Plus

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Razi, the App easy...but I hated to have to have a miniMum of 100 characters just to talk about the APP. Thank you!!!!!

Wandersoulshoppe

Great app for drop shipping business. Sowmya was very helpful in every step of the way that I was struggling in since I am new to the business. I am very grateful for the help to start my business now!! :)

Yin Yuri

Aliexpress drop shipping gets 5 Stars! I went on chat and Sowmya helped me get up and running. We hit a few bumps in the road as we had to sort out an issue with an old Ali account and Sowmya helped me with those issues too. Happy to say that I have now have products from Ali Express on my Shopify store! Ali Express has a lot of nice apparel too!

Cosmic Trendz

They were great and answered all my questions.

Want Tech

Great app excellent support. I had issues with settings not being saved which has now been resolved.

2n Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good. Especially for the customer services. Answer all your questions when you need help.

Luluwangdesign

Location China

Thank you Anuradha. Good customer service.

My Boutique In A Bag

Your customer service person named Rabbani was great! He walk me through every question I had and made sure I understood what he was saying. Very thorough with his customer support.