Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Purple Pea Pod

Just getting started to I will limit this now to the online support. I have been using during the setup procedure and the help I received was excellent

Les...

Roquel

I have just started using Aliexpress Dropshipping. The live support team is awesome, got me through where i was stuck.
Looking forward to making my first sale soon!

Cartfly

Mahesh Reddy was essential in my understanding of the setup process. Thanks man!!

Barber Supply Connection

Haven't used the app yet but so far Basha's support was extremely helpful by walking us through the entire process.

Budgetgrabs

Honestly way better than Oberlo, support is crazy good! This guy called Basha is absolutely amazing. Very kind helpful person basically teaching me how to Dropship haha! Thank you.

Gigiteevees Marketplace

Your support is On point. Thanks to Rabbani I was able to get my shop corrected with pricing and understood the process better! THank you!!!

Monday Popular

Has everything you need to start importing products. The support videos could answer a few more things up front - the app is simple and the videos are also simple, but I would recommend making all the changes in the Chrome extension before you import. Also, it works better if you don't have another review app installed - it comes with this and imports the reviews from AliExpress, which is an awesome feature. Kind of like using a Mac if you are a Windows user - it's almost so easy you can't do it.

Support was great, took the time to answer my questions right away and fixed all the problems. You cannot beat this app, especially for the price. I tried a more expensive app for a month before I found this one and I don't think there were really any additional features to justify the bigger price tag.

Pagekado

I would definitely recommend this app. the staff behind do a great job for the assistance once you ask they response on the spot .good costumer services
thank you.and .good luck

Not To Be Missed

Highly recommended. Skype support is 1st class. Nothing is too much trouble. Don't worry if you get stuck, just ask and they will help you.

Hollywood Sole

I would definitely recommend this app. It does what other apps like Oberlo do at a fraction of the price. I was having some teething problems when adding my items but cannot fault the support from these guys. Nothing is too much trouble. Anything I have asked them to do they have done for me. Even things that aren't standard, if you ask them for something custom they do it immediately. They will chat to you live on Skype and make sure that you are happy with what they have done. I am new to Shopify and don't want to be spending a lot of money up front. This app is perfect for what I need. Highly recommended!