Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Irtrendy

Excellent app. App works great. Its easy to import the ali products. Their support and help is really nice.It's recommended to all shopify merchants.

Isassy

the Skype support was very helpful. Immediately came to my rescue!! Great Job! I can move on with my life now.... was about to pull off my hair.

Derossi

I was skeptical at first after calling Shopify and directed tp appfreak.com I feel very satisfied with the support I was given to get my products on my website

Long Zebra

Nice app and very helpful and fast support.

Mytwenty16 Com

Very good customer support, prompt reply, very patient with someone who is not very techy like me. He walks me thru all the steps that I need. A very affordable app for a new shopify store. Thank you!

Athlesia

Good Support & services offered, very Promt

Beautyforbes

Thanks again.. for helpful tips for promotion and helping me to setup pricing rules properly..so far excellent. support is excellent and recommended to all merchants.

Everyday Miracles Online

Aliexpress Dropshipping is an amazing app. What I like about it, is how user friendly and easy to use it is; it imports Aliexpress products, which were already on the my Shopify store and includes them with the Aliexpress products, which are imported with the app; it is easy to change the price by a fixed amount or a percentage; it can also perform bulk operations on product, including a Bulk Restore function, which allows allows all Aliexpress products, to be re-pushed onto the Shopify.

I must also praise the technical support, who worked with me, almost continuously to help me with problems, I was having. Thank you so much!

Pure Hearts International

Sounds good in theory but competitors like Expressfy are importing Aliexpress customer reviews too and that is a HUGE factor in CONVERSION rates. I don't think this app can do that although it seems to do pretty much everything else at some great introductory prices. 4 stars until they import Ali reviews too.
*********
Update: they say they can import reviews now. I haven't made time yet to test it out but will up them to 5 stars just for being proactive.

Lavishsale

Thanks for the help.... Really liked the aftership.com shipment tracking integration and aliexpress item reviews display. looking for more features.....Great app with cheap price. very good for dropshipping merchants. A great way for drop shippers to earn additional revenue. Recommended...

1 2 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 Next