Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rho & Nya Clothing and General Merchandise

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to import products to my Shopify store and it works perfectly. The support system is fast and prompt. I especially like the assistance from Rajendra who helped me fix the chrome extension when it disabled itself for some reason. Thank you very much Rajendra! :)

Hegostore

Location Malaysia

very helpful ! good customer service Razi explaining everything solve problem immediately, highly recommeded

ShinySkinCom

Location Poland

very helpful service! explaining everything, perfect! specially one of them named rajendra he helped me in every steps.

Swankychics

I'm still in the trial but so far everything is great! I had quite a bunch of questions about how this works and RAZI replies me in less than 1 min and he's very helpful. My problems were solved immediately, which is perfect! Highly recommended!

Seekdeal

Time spent using app About 1 year

This App is new and shows great potential in product sourcing. I like the suggested price features. Although I am still exploring Appfreaker potentials, Sai Raghav was very helpful in pointing out the usefulness of the App. Thanks Sai Raghav. You were very help and patient in answering my questions.

anudresses

Location India

Thanks for resolving issue. great support. fantastic, great app with own branding and shipping invoices features. look forward to see how it performs. Thanks recommended to all.

Trending NOW!

Had an issue and Sai Raghav did a great job helping me out!! I look forward to a business relationship with Aliexpress.

Agora25

Hi

I have received a great and amazing help from Rabbani. He had assisted me to fix my price issue. The service was very great and amazing, I have really appreciated the way he has review my pricing issue and showed me were I was making a mistake and He has updated that I find it very useful and amazing

Serge

CHICLIVING

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I chatted with Razi who was very attentive and helpful, solved my problem straight away with outstanding communication throughout. Highly recommend Aliexpress Dropshipping and Thank you Razi!

Casal Gamer

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice app, and thanks Rabbani, you helped me a lot.
I was having problems with my inventory and he was super fast and efficient!