Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

Maxi Express

It does't help me yo much. I dont really like it how it does, It would be nice if were have more option for starter business.

Firebella

I'm not sure why this app has so many good reviews. It's extremtely clunky and hard to use. The search functions don't allow me to find exacly what I'm looking for. If I search for Drones...it retruns drone parts. I can't see expected shipping times, or sort by expected shipping times. It doesn't deliver on what is promised. I opted for the highest version out of the gate, thinking that I would be able to drop ship from suppliers other than Aliexpress....but the plugin just allows you to skim data from other existing web sites and list it on your own...weird.

The Lavender Lilac

AE is a big headache. Shippers take forever to ship sometimes, they give invalid tracking numbers when you try to sort the products it won't sort, there's no way to update thousands of products at once, so just imagine the amount of time it takes. Clothing is way too small, even if you order a bigger size. my best advice is to play at your own risk.

Clinicalposters

This was a mistake. Only works in Chrome desktop browsers with a plugin. Even then there are many site errors returning a page full of error code. With patients you can add products but the interface is from the 1990s.

Ultimately, I found a better solution from a competitor.

Trystan Chevalier

it keeps locking up needs work

Nothing Fits Apparel

Too many errors with trying to set the prices and