Overall rating Based on 623 reviews
Good app but it definitely needs a lot of work to become more user-friendly.
Support is trying to help most of the times, you can get some troubles with this app but it can be resolved. You get what you pay for, you can find much expensive and better options but for this price this is the best.
We've been using this for a few weeks now. Here are the pros and cons in our experience:
- It does what it says it does, MOST of the time
- It will save you time
- Base cost is from $5 which is great value in consideration of the time it saves
- Support is prompt and 24 hour.
- For business, it is just not user-friendly or reliable enough, yet, as follows:
- It is SO SLOW to refresh screens. Our business is on a 50Mps connection so it's not our end. Seriously, you will be banging your head on the desk.
- The Next Update Time auto sync counts down the days to the next product price update...but goes into negative time?? It is not clear whether the prices on screen are up-to-date or not. This makes us nervous. The advice from the support people is to run a manual update. This works (most of the time) but we have over 100 products so it takes forever to run manual updates.
- It can't handle products where the Ali-store has different prices for variants within the same product. Not many products are like this but we have encountered issues.
- The search tool within the app is inadequate and mind-numbing slow
- Although support is good, they tend to offer 'beginner help' before they understand that you are familiar with the app and have a more complex need.
Our summary - OK to begin with if you have only a few products. We don't trust it and are looking into other apps that are more expensive but (hopefully) more robust.
Support was good, ( but had to troubleshoot myself to find the problem. Support stayed on the chat with me though) the app itself, Im not so sure about.
Amazing Online Shopping Store
missing some features like reinstall inventory :-(
If you open 2 Shopify store, they get mixed up and you receive the inventory of the other store.
but ta large its ok..
The Shoppe 24 7
The format of this app is confusing. It seems like everything is all over the place. I would consider restructuring this app. My biggest gripe is that I still have to manually do a little tweeking on my website after importing products. Sometimes when I import products there's missing variants. Prime example, I would import a product that has 8 different varieties to choose and when I check my website there's only 5 varieties to choose from. Oberlo is more organized. What I do like about this app is the prices are reasonable, import 100's of products and unlimited orders unlike Oberlo if you want unlimited orders then you have to upgrade to the $79 plan.
Fury Food Brew And Music
This app was great while it worked, then it stopped working.
At first I was impressed by the app and the monthly cheap price compare to oberlo . You can do basic import and item modifications with this app but when it comes to take control of your store, app doesn't have the necessary features such as prices update notifications. You would never known if Aliexpress item prices goes up and down, app lets you to set up an automated update but you would not get notified ( I was told i would get email, but i never got any). Very Disappointed :(