Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

Green is in the Bag

Rabbani is always helpful. I never have to wait very long for him to come back with a helpful answer

The Middle Isle

Rajendra was very helpful and was very prompt in answering my questions. App seems easy to use. Still learning my way around things

Lavish Culture Boutique

I was experiencing technical issues for weeks until customer service rep Rajendra was able to finally resolve my issue. I am very appreciative that I will be able to get back on track reach my deadline and continue importing fabolous products. Thank you for taking the time to identify the real issue truly appreciate your hard work and patience.

Bricabrac 45

Our conversation went on for days it seemed. The patience was astounding! I am not very Technical so it was difficult for me to follow some of the direction, but he stuck with me and we made over the finish line with a win! Thanks, I am in business again!

Orvelo

Had some trouble importing products but was able to solve the issue with the help of Rajendra in less than a minute. Now I'm back up and running.

Doodad Tykes Gear

It was a little confusing for me at first. But once you use the help icon in the bottom corner, they help you right away and answer the questions very clearly. Tech Rajendra very helpful.

Style Absolute

I'm new to this business and Razi was very helpful in setting up my store. He has shown me tips and links i could follow.

Body Beautiful

Really helpful and explained things rather than just provide you with a link to everything. Would highly recommend the online help section.

MeriDeewar

Good app to widen your product offerings. And good support by team to set by specially by Mr. Sai Raghav. Thanks for such good app. Just installed it. Now will share review again after orders. Let's see. Best wishes to team.

Nepkartz

had a great chat experience with Sai Raghav. Was very helpful indeed. Cheers. Keep up the good work.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6