Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

LAVESCENT

A super quick and efficient service. Rabbani was very knowledgeable and provide answers quickly and provided examples. Also the link provided were very helpful to get me started.

Earth Rox

The old app wasn;t working so the customer service agent Rajendra was very helpful in setting me up with the new chrome version. Great job with ali expresss!

Mixbuyz

I had the BEST customer service EVER! rajendra WAS VERY PATIENT AND HELPFUL. ANYTIME I NEED HELP, IT WOULD BE NICE TO HELP HIM. AFTER DAYS OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT MY PROBLEM, HE TOOK HIS TIME AND HELPED ME. I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR HIS TIME AND PATIENCE. THANK YOU rajendra

Green is in the Bag

Rabbani is always helpful. I never have to wait very long for him to come back with a helpful answer

The Middle Isle

Rajendra was very helpful and was very prompt in answering my questions. App seems easy to use. Still learning my way around things

Lavish Culture Boutique

I was experiencing technical issues for weeks until customer service rep Rajendra was able to finally resolve my issue. I am very appreciative that I will be able to get back on track reach my deadline and continue importing fabolous products. Thank you for taking the time to identify the real issue truly appreciate your hard work and patience.

Bricabrac 45

Our conversation went on for days it seemed. The patience was astounding! I am not very Technical so it was difficult for me to follow some of the direction, but he stuck with me and we made over the finish line with a win! Thanks, I am in business again!

Orvelo

Had some trouble importing products but was able to solve the issue with the help of Rajendra in less than a minute. Now I'm back up and running.

Doodad Tykes Gear

It was a little confusing for me at first. But once you use the help icon in the bottom corner, they help you right away and answer the questions very clearly. Tech Rajendra very helpful.

Style Absolute

I'm new to this business and Razi was very helpful in setting up my store. He has shown me tips and links i could follow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6