Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

Little JV

Was having issues and a little confused with how the pricing was being transferred over from AliExpress to Shopify. Rabbani was very helpful with sending me screen shots of what to do to correct the pricing. This app is very easy to work around with and the support from the team and Rabbani was excellent Would recommend

yvones

I was having problems edithing my product with the Ali export App, not knowing fulling how to use it until i was given details on how to use it. Rabbani was the staff who assisted me and everything working ok . Thanks you very much Rabbani.

Retailripoff

i used this app for my store and its good, the support team (rabanni) helped me out straight away they provide support in every way possible

Hotter Sales by DKHodder

I like this app, it could be a little clearer in the conditions pricing at import. I entered that at $50.01 to $100 i would like my price adjusted by 170% what it actually did was add 170% to my cost. so on an $82.00 products was getting a price of 223.00 instead of the 139.00 i was expecting. A quick chat with Razi at the online support cleared up the issue perfectly. I gave the app 4* but Razi gets 5* for his explanation.

The Tech Smart Shop

This app offers a great product selection with professional photos and videos. So far, my only problem has been syncing the app with my personal drop shipping website, but I was quickly assisted by customer rep "Rabbani shaik" to help with the issue. Additionally, the user interface could be better optimized for newer users, but overall, the pros certainly out weight the cons. - A highly recommended app.

This Stuff Roxx

I was able to get my issue resolved within minutes! Rajandra was very knowledgeable and i am able to start importing products into my store now. Thanx Rajandra:) I would definitely recommend this app for anyone wanting to start selling products online.

AddPop

Support was nice and quick. The ordering is only 'semi-automatic' so that is unfortunately, but everything else links up very nicely.

Caribreoso Flavour Boutique

Easy to set up and load product in my store. A great variety of product items available. Support from Razi was helpful in walking me through ordering my first item sold.

Lucky Puppy Co

I have not sold anything yet so just going with 4 stars for now. Had some help from Razi. Quick response and answered all of my questions. SO far the app seems to work well. But it is too soon as I have not completed an order yet. But I do love having many store options available so there are plenty of item options to sell on your store.

Gym Mart

The app is really great tool for dropshippers. I liked customer service support by Razi, he is a helpful and patient guide. Some features of the app are semi automated so before doing settings, consulting with customer service is preferable.

Previous 1 3 4