Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

The Tech Smart Shop

This app offers a great product selection with professional photos and videos. So far, my only problem has been syncing the app with my personal drop shipping website, but I was quickly assisted by customer rep "Rabbani shaik" to help with the issue. Additionally, the user interface could be better optimized for newer users, but overall, the pros certainly out weight the cons. - A highly recommended app.

This Stuff Roxx

I was able to get my issue resolved within minutes! Rajandra was very knowledgeable and i am able to start importing products into my store now. Thanx Rajandra:) I would definitely recommend this app for anyone wanting to start selling products online.

AddPop

Support was nice and quick. The ordering is only 'semi-automatic' so that is unfortunately, but everything else links up very nicely.

Caribreoso Flavour Boutique

Easy to set up and load product in my store. A great variety of product items available. Support from Razi was helpful in walking me through ordering my first item sold.

Lucky Puppy Co

I have not sold anything yet so just going with 4 stars for now. Had some help from Razi. Quick response and answered all of my questions. SO far the app seems to work well. But it is too soon as I have not completed an order yet. But I do love having many store options available so there are plenty of item options to sell on your store.

Danny Enterprice

Received great support from Sai Raghav! Helped me right away and aswered all questions that I had. My problem was solved quickly and I am very satisfied.

One Of A Kind Variety Empotium

This app is versatile and useable and very thorough for mid-level business people as so.

Incrate

The support member has been very helpful. Sai Raghav was very helpful.

Lovemoor Baths And Balms

razi was extremely helpful and friendly.

The Coastal Crush

The customer service level is outstanding! I have not had any problems with response time! The App is just a little difficult to use at first in comparison to others. Other than this, I highly recommend as the product selection is immense.
Previous 1 3