Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

dropshipping

Be Naptural

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Vijay is very knowledgeable around start-up with the dropshipping apps. So for any newbies just trying to figure things out, Vijay is the person to ask. Responses are quick via this app

GlamShop

Location Romania

So far useful.. It is kinda slow, but patience is a virtue. A Bit pricey, hopefully it's worth.
Great & fast support, Rajendra was really quick and helpful and solved my issue. Thank you!

Beauty Secret

The app provide variety of product for my store and customer service rep helps a lot her name is Rajendra very patient and helpful. I like Aliexpress but website need to update cause sometimes it's so frustrating when you keep clicking and nothing happen, but overall I am happy someone helped me.

Celibrity

I used this app and it is helping me. I am now at the begining to use it. Mr. Rabbani A customer service Rep. help me and guided me to use approach this app.

Rose Cube Life

Just got the app yesterday. The good news, it's super easy to import products. It's taking care of at least 50% of the work I was doing before. The bad news, there's not much documentation available explaining the features of the app. They need a How it works section. But I chatted with their live support and Rabbani was very patient and helpful with all my questions. They gave me several links to get me up to speed. I think this will be a winning app for me!

Original Importes

Location Brazil

Eu ainda estou em duvida se devo aplicar fretes ou deixar como frete grátis, o que devo fazer, alguem pode me ajudar

myFalconMart

Location Ghana

I made some inquiries and I really like the response given to me by Rabbani.
Thanks so much. Rabbani

Princess Jewelers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just have to say how much I appreciate Basha and Razi's stellar support! They always are pleasant and helpful! However, Razi recently went way out out the way to help me with an issue I had. I had imported hundreds... HUNDREDS of products. Somehow the price didn't update and I was trying to fix the issue..... and long story straight- Razi went WAAAYYYY out of the way to help me reimport... and I reemphasize HUNDREDS of products! USE THIS APP.... YOU WONT REGRET IT! UPDATE TO MY REVIEW: It's 2021 now and recently I wanted to update the prices from the products I got from this app and I found a really helpful person named Rajendra who helped answer a question. Thanks Rajendra!!!

FreeMii

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good App. UI should be updated but still works like a charm. I use lightinthebox.com for products. One-click to order, and one click to checkout with paypal. Very close to auto-fulfill. Live Chat Support very helpful. They now offer branded shipping and invoicing for a selection of products. I havent tried that but will if they offer electronics.

Gallery Wallrus

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Really cool tool to automate the product listings and great service from Rajendra who helped me automate the orders too. Much easier now, thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7