Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

TruDiamond

I used this app to dropship. Easy to add products. I spoke with Razi, who was very helpful and understanding, He helped answer/solve my questions in a timely manner and thoroughly.

ShowGlace

Though i have not started using their app. I talked to Sai Raghav and he was very helpful, answering all my questions in everyway he could. they are always online to answer questions and thats one thing i really admire about them.

pnmall2u

"You just need to do some clicks then the app will auto-run. Impressive speed and performance.
Everything is reported in SEO issue checklist so that I know where I need to improve. Very Smart app. "

BoujieBoutique34

Sai Raghav is the most helpful agent i ever worked with he helped me and exceeded my expectations will definitely be coming back if i need help.

BeyondBasicBeauty

Rajendra was so so so helpful in guiding me in the import feature as i am new to the app and had a lot of unnecessary extensions that was not allowing me to import properly and was patient to walk me through the process on a Skype chat to ensure it was working properly. Thanks so much.

MByoushop

I'm new on this concept but have to say that it's just very good, and the customer service is so helpfull, thanks guys

efashiontrends

Great service. Live help is very helpful. I talked to razi, and it was really great. Thanks, razi. keep it up :)

Essentially Me Online

Rajendra was more than helpful. I received very Speedy responses and he was very informative. He was extremely polite and all my questions and queries were answered.

The crystal chest

I used this app for importing products and had problems solved swiftly. Thanks a lot Rabbani.
kind regards

shopiwong

Buena atención de la señora Rajendra, tuve un problema y la información suministrada fue detallada y estuvo atenta a si lo solucione, muy recomendado

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55