Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

JoBarn Shop

Live support with Basha was perfect. Thanks a lot for your kind help. Really I am impressed by your live support and Basha was straight away available and precise :-)

Imaginate 1111

I'm SO excited to use this app...it's amazing so far and I have to say that Srikanth was the BEST help ever! So patient and detail oriented--had me ready to go in just a few minutes and was so sweet to wish me best wishes for my new store. Awesome, awesome service! ~Ifeanyi C. Oshun

Crave Clothing

so far my experience has been great, i have not had products delivered yet but i did need some customer service support and srikanth was a huge help. Quick responses and walked me through the whole process. Extremely satisfied with the level of support here!

The Give Back Life

I just started using this app and had a TON of questions. Srikanth was EXTREMEY patient and helpful! Thank you!

Fun Register

Why I didn't find this App earlier? Why I didn't find this App earlier? Why I didn't find this App earlier?

LadMaf Supercenter

I was frustrated when I could not process my customer order of Appfreaker supply. I reached out to the support team through the chat with us now. Razi was the agent assigned to me. He was exceptionally helpful guiding from the beginning to the end on how to process appfreaker supply order. He did not end the chat until I was able to order the items. His was very patient and I am so glad he was the one assigned to me.
The reason why I was not able to process the order was because I selected ship to Canada, which made it impossible to add the items to the cart. So, Razi explained to me that it does not matter if I change the shipping country to US since the shipping address on the checkout page will take precedence. I tried his suggestion and I was able to add the items to cart and eventually placed the order

Depurate

Really love all the options of importing in this app. Rajendra the customer representative was very helpful in explaining the plans available and how to use the application easily. Responded quickly and very professionally.Thank you, Rajendra !!

Eclectic Rose Studio

I had some questions about importing a product off of Ali Express. I wasn't sure if it would qualify for the dropshipping program I was registered for so Rajendra was kind and patient and explained it via "Chat" that it should work and told me what I would need to do. She was very helpful. I appreciate someone answering so quickly too.

SILVAMARKET

I got help from Rajendra. I had very quick replay.My issue was about shipping to UK from Appfreaker.I don`t know how we`ll go in future,but for now I`m happy.Thanks,Rajendra

Best Snooker Cue

I start working with this app about two years ago,
I have some small difficulties but the team behind it is very helpful and service-oriented.
I talked with Rabbani for almost an hour and he helped me a lot.
Thanks