Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

The Cupboard

Was having issues importing products from aliexpress and Basha was great at explaining the correct extensions and getting me going. Thank you! I hope that Aliexpress can improve the extension to allow multi-product imports in the future.

Lil’ Hyacinths

I am new to the app and still to discover it completely. Not to mention still awaiting my 1st sale. However, I have been having technical issues in importing the products etc. My rating currently is solely on the support provided by Basha. I ran into trouble twice and both the times I had Basha to my rescue. He is prompt in understanding the issue and patient in providing a solution. I am really happy with the support received. Thank you Basha. Fingers crossed on the business end too :-)

Pa_Official

Had some trouble with importing products and stock updates but spoke to Rajendra and my problems were resolved in no time. Excellent service and great, easy to use app. Thanks.

Pancho Pancho

After working with Basha, Rajendra and rest of their staff on several issues I'm always greatly satisfied with the knowledge and resolutions provided.

Rock Your T-Shirt

Had some trouble importing products.Rabbani helped to find another way to do it. Different than I was doing it the first time.But helpful and quick service nonetheless. Thank you rabbani

Beach Vices

Rabbani was extremely helpful helping me set up my dropshipping connection for my shopify store. I will continue to use Aliexpress dropship app. thank you!

cosmos777

Sai Raghav kindly resolved my problem.
The app has a variety of features and issues are handled quickly.
Thank you.

Bareeq stores

I was having trouble with importing my products, but Rabbani helped out tremendously. so 5 out of 5 stars for Rabbani !! Great app , will continue to use for a long time coming.

MTB Gear Junkie

Easy to use - i had a little issue with inventory issues, but Rabbani from support was able to get me back on track. Rabbani quickly fixed the issue. I've decided to leave this review to show how responsive this app support team is. Thanks!

OpiShopi

Razi from support is very helpful! Very fast response and clear explanations :) Thank you very much, Razi!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45