Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

bravisma

Got a good support from Basha. This app is real worth in buying. Extremely helpfull! yet to find out how the sales goes on

Best4Petz

New to Shopify and to this app. Support Razi has provided awesome advice on how to setup the app and was extremely helpful. Looking forward to using this to automate my shop.

Hercopat La Maison De Mams

oxsai raghav m'a apporté des réponses très rapidement, le chat fonctionne a merveille....a recommander!!!!

LMFAO Shirts and More

Sai Raghav provided exceptional support this morning. I had a question about settings, pricing and syncing them and he nailed it right away. Great job!

Gshy

great app to get easy and reliable items to your customers. easy to figure out and use and the customer support is fantastic as it is available 24/7 and they are very knowledgeable. thumbs up to to sai raghav for your amazing support.

Four Seasons Fitness Apparel

AYN Outfitters

i was testing my order process to make sure everything was set up right and i had troubles placing the order on ali and i asked support for help and in 5mins my problem was fixed my browser wasnt allowing me to redirect the page.

The Sexy Wear

I really appreciated the support that Sai Raghav offered in the Appfreaker dashboard for Aliexpress! I had enabled to allow popups but the order was still not working and the videos on the dashboard were just confusing me more than helping me, Sai walked me through what I needed to do to fulfill orders on my shopify site.

Lil Kiddo

Still setting up the app, so far so good. Had some questions and Rajendra was really helpful on the live chat. Good to know I can have support when needed. Thanks!

rissaintco.com

Great Guy Rabbani. Great Tech and support. Help fix a problem quickly. Thank you ,keep up the great work
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31