Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de mayo de 2022

She patiencely waited for me to complete the set up or upgarde. A great lady - Angel. Hope to lot of benefits from your app

GoFitness Sporty Fitness Online Store
Malasia
Dropshipman respondió 10 de mayo de 2022

Hello GoFitness Sporty Fitness Online Store,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback! We greatly appreciate the initiative to complete our survey. It's an honor for us to provide excellent service to you, and it's evident that we fell short of your expectations. Your response demonstrates that we have room for growth and can do better. If you could tell us what we could do effectively and improve your experience, that would be fantastic. We are excited to hear what you have to share! Have a lovely day!❤️

Best Regards,

to better understand time b the time

ZRYSED STORE
Dropshipman respondió 8 de febrero de 2023

Hello, ZRYSED STORE!

We are touched that you value our assistance and service! It is always our pleasure to provide you with the absolute best you deserve. Please know on behalf of the Dropshipman team, we are thankful for trusting us. We appreciate you and your business. We promise to do our excellent support to serve you in all the awesomeness we can be every day. Cheers to our success!

Dropshipman Support Team

13 de junio de 2022

I haven't starting using the application yet but so far I have no issues with it. Hopefully it is really free.

Beautiful Gorgeous
Dropshipman respondió 14 de junio de 2022

Hello Beautiful Gorgeous,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the Dropshipman team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Angel - DropShipman Team

19 de octubre de 2022

this app is difficult to use as a new seller. it seems to be more complicated to get orders fulfilled than other apps i have used. the support team is very helpful though

Sofletch
9 de mayo de 2022

Wonderful online assistance...helped me upgrade for free and was fast and courteous! We even had a cup of coffee together virtually!

Bombshellheadz
Dropshipman respondió 9 de mayo de 2022

Hello Dear Bombshellheadz,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the Dropshipman team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service in your next endeavor. Til our next virtual coffee together!

Angel - DropShipman Team

22 de noviembre de 2022

Estou começando. Ainda nao tenho experiencia suficiente. Gostei do geral. Me parece dificil encontrar produtos por palavra chae e link. Atenção ao usuario de boas vindas muito gentil. Obrigada

Kaiana do Brasil
Brasil
3 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 5 de abril de 2022

Hello everyone, I'm here to express and to help Shopify stores owners avoid this APP at 1000 % if possible, from End of February I been dealing with lots of customers complaint and returns due to product damage which since to be not inspected from the team in this warehouses. also I'm still waiting for money to be refund to my account from the beginning of March because they did not Fulfill the orders also they are orders from beginning of march that they have created the shipping labels but the products does not move from the carriers due to all this circumstance I'm issuing customers credits and refund on a daily basis. I want to be fair and also let everyone know that I have selected DHL shipping to provide my customers a fast shipping & delivery and even I paid from my own money for this this people do not care and send my products with regular YunExpress for 8-15 days when I select 4-9 days. also I have many many pictures of products shoes missing shoelaces, product damage, wrong sizes wrong items, wrong colors an so on. I wish I can update the picture for evidence. also they owe me lots of money that need to be refund it but they just do not care and have not refund my money for orders from a month ago.

Velin Fashion
Dropshipman respondió 10 de febrero de 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this has caused you. We will make sure to improve our service and improve our app more so we can meet your needs. If you have concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Dropshipman Team

17 de febrero de 2021

I tried all app in one month final I chose this master Good response from Master but need two improvement 1 duplicate product already exists 2 price update in sub product I mean shipping price +product price = profit.. Its Far better than others

AdWordle.com
India
Dropshipman respondió 19 de febrero de 2021

Hi Adwordle team,👋😀

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such great feedback!
1. For duplicate products, we strictly control the imported AliExpress product id. But AliExpress has the same product but the supplier and price are different. You are right, they look like duplicates before importing. But it also makes it easier for us to change suppliers.
2. The price of shipping is a separate request. You can enter the shipping fee from 0 to 0 through our Chrome extension to find free shipping products. Please contact our customer service, they will tell you how to use it with images.

Happy dropshipping🎉 and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!
Dropshipman team

7 de agosto de 2022

Very good support and the application itself is very easy to work with. They have a lot of shipping options and a large variety of products.

Baby Sunflower
Dropshipman respondió 8 de agosto de 2022

Hello Baby Sunflower,

Angel-Dropshipman Team

Fecha de modificación: 11 de febrero de 2023

Very good service, always willing to help, much better than spocket, thank you for all your help, :) Glydel is the best, big thank you

EZYSELLA SHOP