Dropshipman‑Dropshipping Agent

Find Suppliers & Sourcing Agent & AliExpress Dropshipping

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DIVA MALLS - divamalls.com

Location United Arab Emirates

This app wasted 4 month of work for me ! The app has many issues the first slow page loading which makes the navigation experience very bad and add more delay times to open and re open the pages refreshing he pages ..sometimes i wait 3-5 mins sometimes less sometimes more...Another issue is that i have clearly added the shipping cost o the products and yet the App is not adding them ...when contacted the customer service...more than 10 days and yet to figure out where is the problem ......the rest is just outdated bug app...4 months of work gone in the wind...starting over using different App..why this should happen to me !!

February 22, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this has caused you. We will make sure to improve our service and improve our app more so we can meet your needs. If you have concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Dropshipman Team

Velin Fashion

Hello everyone, I'm here to express and to help Shopify stores owners avoid this APP at 1000 % if possible, from End of February I been dealing with lots of customers complaint and returns due to product damage which since to be not inspected from the team in this warehouses. also I'm still waiting for money to be refund to my account from the beginning of March because they did not Fulfill the orders also they are orders from beginning of march that they have created the shipping labels but the products does not move from the carriers due to all this circumstance I'm issuing customers credits and refund on a daily basis. I want to be fair and also let everyone know that I have selected DHL shipping to provide my customers a fast shipping & delivery and even I paid from my own money for this this people do not care and send my products with regular YunExpress for 8-15 days when I select 4-9 days. also I have many many pictures of products shoes missing shoelaces, product damage, wrong sizes wrong items, wrong colors an so on. I wish I can update the picture for evidence. also they owe me lots of money that need to be refund it but they just do not care and have not refund my money for orders from a month ago.

February 10, 2022

Best Regards,
Dropshipman Team

The Stationery Life!

I have been going back and forth with Sonia from their support team for over TWO WEEKS regarding inventory sync issues as well as pricing sync issues. It's not doing either automatically, as it states it should do. If it cannot sync inventory reliably or sync price changes from AE to Shopify reliably, then the app is USELESS. I keep getting excuses as to "why" it's not. Settings that should be automatic when inventory is imported are not being set properly by this app. All these issues are being blamed on how it's set up, but the import process is supposed to apply the import settings itself, but it isn't.

May 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We have released a version for this. Now the price of the updated product can be added with shipping. Please note that the shipping method ePacket is no longer exists, and it is replaced by AliExpress Standard Shipping. Please modify your configuration so that we can better update your product prices. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Shin | Dropshipman team

inventive idea

Time spent using app 43 minutes

app not working properly totally waste of time. Improve your application design and and review your app functionality

August 19, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're really sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience with the app.
We learned the user experience and design experience of shopify, and made some "improvements". If these improvements have caused you confusion, we would love to hear your suggestions.
Our app has many functions, such as importing in bulk AliExpress products to shopify, pre-editing shopify fields before import, selecting and editing variants in batches, separating products with too many variants, etc. We checked the app in details, but couldn't determine the functionality you mentioned.
Please fire us a message at service@dropshipman.com and we're happy to hear from you!

Sonia