DSM ‑ AliExpress Dropshipping

Find Suppliers & Sourcing Agent & AliExpress Wholesale Product

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1 review

Lybra Intimates

Update: I have been with this app for over 6 months now and I my say I am extremely disappointed. Processing and shipping orders is taking 21-30 days to deliver which is a false statement of them claiming 16 days. Even though customer service is nice, then are not reliable and cannot answer basic questions. I have had to refund 5 orders because they took too long to process orders. This beyond frustrating. During the holidays it's even worse, the warehouse abruptly stops working despite processing orders before their deadline. The only reason why they are still better than Oblero is the customer service. Even though they are not helpful at least you don't have to wait 3 weeks to get intouch with someone.

December 27, 2021

Hi Lybra,👋😄

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. I wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help! 🙆‍♀️

Best regards,