DSM ‑ AliExpress Dropshipping

Find Suppliers & Sourcing Agent & AliExpress Wholesale Product

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The spicy world

I talk to Angel and her Customer service was nice and really helpfull for me. I am new on shopify ..

June 19, 2022

Hello The spicy world,

Cheers to more success!

MaisonandCare

Location Belgium

I have been using this application ever since I start my business, and my overall review is positive. The agent contacted me via whatsapp and had a discussion and on how to use the app.

May 24, 2022

Hello MaisonandCare,

AllSett Co

it's okay very different from Oberlo but im flexible yup it's an okay app just crazy with some things

May 20, 2022

Hello AllSett Co,

GoFitness Sporty Fitness Online Store

Location Malaysia

She patiencely waited for me to complete the set up or upgarde. A great lady - Angel. Hope to lot of benefits from your app

May 10, 2022

Hello GoFitness Sporty Fitness Online Store,

tahjeeboutiquebeauty

Angel was excellent. She was prompt and quick with assisting me. She was able to help me with my upgrade for shipping! This helps me out so much with my new business.

May 9, 2022

Hello tahjeeboutiquebeauty,

Hello, dear Tiesha! Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback! We greatly appreciate the initiative to complete our survey. It's an honor for us to provide excellent service to you, and it's evident that we fell short of your expectations. Your response demonstrates that we have room for growth and can do better. If you could tell us what we could do effectively and improve your experience, that would be fantastic. We are excited to hear what you have to share! Have a lovely day!❤️

Lunaspetsshop

It is fairly easy to learn and navigate everything , I didn't know about the inventory refreshing/updating every 12 hours. So it's useful to know that you shouldn't rely on the app for accurate stock info.

April 28, 2022

Hello Lunaspetsshop,

Angel - DropShipman Team

STYLEJTDESIGNS

I contacted a dropshipman team member and she gave me warm handful help. Thanks Maybe it would be better if we could get free experts to help us bies on our websites

April 13, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for using Dropshipman on Shopify and thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are dedicated to making our APP better and easier for our users. We are wondering if you could kindly tell us your concerns at the moment, for your honest feedback helps encourage us and make improvements to our app.

Look forward to your reply.

istorerp

Testando app dps atualizo aqui como foi a experiência, pois eles exige avaliação antes de começar tudo

April 6, 2022

Olá Caue Martins,

Obrigado por usar o Dropshipman no Shopify. Muito obrigado por tomar o tempo para nos escrever um comentário. Nós realmente apreciamos isso.

Se precisar de ajuda para configurar sua loja, sinta-se à vontade para enviar uma mensagem ao nosso atendimento ao cliente sempre que estivermos online 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por semana para você. Ficaremos felizes em ajudá-lo e orientá-lo ao iniciar sua jornada de dropshipping. Ansioso para ouvir de você em breve!

Cumprimentos,

Equipe de suporte do Dropshipman

Universal Sales Daily

first time but looks amazing, I will let yall know how its going the next few weeks and let see right now its same really lit

March 28, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for using Dropshipman on Shopify. We have received your review on the Shopify App Store. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Look forward to your reply.

Kokadoshop.myshpify.com

They customer's help line was superb specially Angel she helped me with all my problems, and situations. Thank you Angel keep up with good work Ambroise from KOKADOSHOP

February 19, 2022

Hi 👋😄

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. I wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help! 🙆‍♀️

Previous 1