AliExpress Dropshipping&Source

AliExpress Dropshipping&Source

by Dropshipman

From sourcing to shipping 7-15 days worldwide. Dsers+Oberlo

thaitrashop

They deliver what they promised, my customers was amazed by the package she got. Anyways great job guys, keep it up

Druely

THIS HAS HELPED ME A LOT IN TRYING TO FIND PRODUCTS BEING SHIPPED FROM THE US AND WHAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER IS MOST OF THE TIME IT IS FREE SHIPPING . THANK YOU GUYS

Emage Mobility

This is the most valuable app you can find in store. They deliver what they promised, my customers were amazed by the package she got. Anyways great job guys, keep it up

Printyshirts

i had an amazing experience doing this,aliexpress is an amazing site and products,i wil recomand to everybody

Panterapan

We Eurodealz are using this app, it's best among all others we are using. easy and quick syncing of products and orders.

EURO DEALZ

Just369.com

yes this app one of the most useful app I'm using for finding winning products I recommend it for all drop shipper

upapunya

Good app, very useful. easy to import products in 1 click and you can import every product from Aliexpress. Thank you, I like it.

Azoreanna

I really like this app it's simple to use and it gives me excess to a ton of product. I would recommend it!

March 1, 2021

Hi Azoreanna,👋😄

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. I wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help! 🙆‍♀️

Best regards,
Dropshipman team

Fete Fetish

I am a new dropshipper and new to this app. So far so good. I like how it cuts out the middle man. I would like to see more customizable, print on demand options. maybe I haven't found them yet.

March 1, 2021

Hi Fete Fetish team,👋😀

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! Thank you very much for your suggestions and feedback, it is very valuable to us! We will add tutorials to help you find such suppliers.🤸‍♀️ Best of luck with your business! ✌️

Best regards,