AliExpress Dropshipping Master

AliExpress Dropshipping Master

by Dropshipman

AliExpress Dropshipping Official Partner.Work w/ Oberlo Dsers.

Bargain's North

Dropshipping Master is a great app, very easy to use, highly recommended takes a lot of the workload out of my hands.

Forever Life Necessities, LLC

I used this app to integrate my shopify store to aliexpress. I was doing everything manually because I did not want to pay any extra fees right now as I'm just starting. This app has saved me countless hours of work! Wished I would have found it sooner. It allows me to ship faster from US to US!Its very user friendly, especially for beginners!

connectionjewelry

i use this app it's easy and help alot for shipping easy to use and connecting that good for the new used

February 21, 2021

Hi connectionjewelry team, 👋😄

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. I’m absolutely thrilled to hear you find our app easy to use. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need us! We wish you all the best! ✨

AdWordle.com

I tried all app in one month final I chose this master Good response from Master but need two improvement 1 duplicate product already exists 2 price update in sub product I mean shipping price +product price = profit.. Its Far better than others

February 19, 2021

Hi Adwordle team,👋😀

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such great feedback!
1. For duplicate products, we strictly control the imported AliExpress product id. But AliExpress has the same product but the supplier and price are different. You are right, they look like duplicates before importing. But it also makes it easier for us to change suppliers.
2. The price of shipping is a separate request. You can enter the shipping fee from 0 to 0 through our Chrome extension to find free shipping products. Please contact our customer service, they will tell you how to use it with images.

Happy dropshipping🎉 and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

Stepping Block

It helps me to find and organise my stocks in my online store. The features are easy to use, even for a beginner like me. It will be amazing if you can put a feature to see the selling analysis for each product, so we can choose which stuff that have more profit. Thanks

February 9, 2021

Hi Stepping Block team,👋

We hope you are well, staying safe and healthy. Thank you very much for your suggestions, it is very valuable to us! Yes, we are considering adding a product analysis page in the app. It will be in the roadmap. Before that, Shopify had a more detailed sales analysis page => https://www.shopify.com/admin/reports/sales_by_product_name.
Hope this can helps you a little bit. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

Sonia | Dropshipman team

Caribbean Wind

You can't get anything better than this for a free app. Keep it up guys, look forward to any other updates.

January 27, 2021

Hi Caribbean Wind team, 😀👋Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Best of luck with your business and please don't hesitate to reach out for help, we're here!

OBI GS

VERY NICE APP I SELL PRODUCT AND BELIVE ME GUYS VERY NICE THANK YOU ALI YOUR SO COOL GUYS FUTURE ECO

January 25, 2021

Hi Obi Gs, 👋😀! Thanks for the awesome review! We really appreciate it when merchants let us know their thoughts about the platform. Best of luck! 🎊

newusb

This app has all the feature you need for your dropshipping business. I would absolutely give it 5-stars rating for how well it works.

January 18, 2021

Hi, Newusb team😀👋 Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with the platform. We really appreciate it! Our team is very happy to work and grow with you. We wish you the best with your online business!🎊🎉

Natural Scenes

This is really fantastic apps ever. I am enjoying it. Its really very easy to use and convenient to add products to my store. I just like it.

January 15, 2021

Hi, Natural Scenes team👋😃Thanks for the kind review, we really appreciate it. All the best with your dropshipping business, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

goodgoodyuchen

I can’t think of, for a app like this to be free. It is just too good to be true. A great alternative for whatever you are using for dropshipping.

January 7, 2021

Hi goodgoodyuchen 👋 We appreciate you sharing your experiences with us. It’s so great to hear you have been enjoying our app. Thanks for your review and we wish you the very best with your business.

Previous 1 3 4