AliExpress Dropshipping Master

AliExpress Dropshipping Master

by Dropshipman

Ali Dropshipping Official Partner. Work w/ Dsers,Oberlo.

Jose and May

Great app. Allow you to find any product. You can find numerous suppliers with reviews to enable you to choose the best ones.

November 24, 2020

Hello👋 Jose and May,
Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it. We keep it simple so you can keep up the great work and get those sales!😀

momsfarmhousedecor

I used this app to help me do dropshipping with Aliexpress. 5 out of 5 for making your app fit in natural with Shopify UI/UX.

November 24, 2020

Hi, momsfarmhousedecor,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app. 🎆 Take care for now and don't hesitate to reach out!

kokolata

Really good app for dropshipping, best in kind ! Also, good customer service.Got help over night! Thanks

November 17, 2020

Hi, kokolata, Thank you for the kind review, we really appreciate it🎊! All the best with your dropshipping business, and if you need any assistance please contact us.

Mishastyle

Hello It's great app I have ever seen. But Suddenly, I got this message. (( Signature signing error! Try again)) when I wanted to bring products from Ali Express via the app today , can yuo please help me?

November 12, 2020

Hi, Mishastyle, thanks a lot for the kind review, we really appreciate it. 🎆 We are sorry for the inconvenience with our Chrome extension. It was fixed and your Chrome will be updated within 24h, It can also be updated to the latest version by reinstalling the extension. Here are our Chrome extension => https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dropshipman-aliexpresscom/bobhjedlciclpchpelkgiojkmmfgnihg
if you need any help please let me know, fire us a message direct at support@dropshipman.com

Shin

Vladimar

I just started using AliExpress Dropshipping Master and looks amainzing! It automatically set everything the way you line it! I recommend it for beginners and for more advanced retailers out there that isn't using it by now!

October 29, 2020

Hi, Vladimar! Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience with the platform! As you said, we very much hope to help the business growth of dropshippers. Thank you again and we wish you the best with your online business!

Moe Shop Prime

This is a super app. I recommend it 100%, very very very very good ... I love itExcellent to do everything to perfection, it has you updated with the inventory and prices, there are no words to describe this application.

October 29, 2020

Hi there! Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.🎆 We are very glad to hear that you think the app is helpful! For your holiday🥽, we added a feature to send short news about product updates and orders. All the best and don't forget to reach out to us if you ever need some help with your online business. 😃

Yomey

Honestly, works so well and very easy to use. Searched for so long for a decent app and i finally found one that lets you add more than 25 items before charging you.

October 16, 2020

Hey, there! Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience! 🎉✨We really appreciate it and we wish you the best with your online business! 🎀
DropShipman team

MainStreet Luxury

I was looking for an application to help import products and after downloading 20+ different ones I finally found this one and I love it SOOO much. I can search products in my free time and add them to my Wishlist and then I can log into my computer and simply import the products I want efficiently! This app deserves a 10/5 if you ask me!

September 28, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for this awesome review! 🎉 We discussed your review at the meeting and everyone is happy to be able to help your business. 😀 Wish you all the best!

DropShipman team

Tiptop Urban

I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try. I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try.

Fabulous lar Shop

Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised.Everything works as promised.

Previous 1