AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

TrendzHopper

It really is a killer app. I tried an "official" ali reviews app, but couldn't even make it show up on my site. Tried 2 different themes..

Installed ali reviews, and they showed up, and imported how i wanted. Really best free reviews app for Ali !

CULINIE

I installed the app, and it works well as described but the second day, all reviews were disappeared and don't know the reason.

morningcress

i had used this app to import reviews from aliexpress and for some reason they have now disappeared.i am not impressed at all with this app

UPDATE
I would like to thank Leon from Judge.me for getting in touch to ensure that everything i complained about got rectified.Very commendable and with that would rate it 5 stars
Apart from what i complained about the app is great and very easy to use

December 9, 2019

Hi,

Our head of support tried calling you multiple times, we also emailed you.

We can see your imported reviews so we'd love to connect with you soon to resolve your issue.

Hope to talk soon!

MsDIYSupplies

Easy to use and great app. Just import the 5 stars review and photos. At least customer have more confident to purchase especially new website. thanks

Pumkii

Shiity app, you need to install another app : Judge.me to show reviews on your store i won't recommend it to you guys, run away from this

December 5, 2019

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

AliExpress Review Importer is indeed focused on just that: Importing AliExpress reviews for free. We made it a standalone app so all merchants can import reviews and then decide which review app to use to show them.

This is why we provide CSV exports for all major review apps, and also sync the reviews to Judge.me if you want us to. So the choice is yours; use any review app you like.

Moreover, Judge.me has a very generous free plan. There is no hidden upsell.

Titanic Gadgets

One of the best apps ever! All dropshippers should install it. Very useful and can generate more sales.

Kierzane Bliss

Very easy to use and navigate. It really helps store owners who just started up and need social footprints.

ecozy bars

quick easy and free. would recommend anyone using dropshipping. just copy url and paste into the app. the app does the rest

Gadget Market Plus

Very helpful app. Lets you import upto 500 reviews per item. Very helpful. The app is free which is very nice compared to other apps.

Puzzlefied

Does what its intended to do, you can import reviews quickly and edit also before. This app will only import, you will need different app to show the reviews in your store.