AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Live Global Sell LTD

awesome.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,l

Lush Cosplay

It used to work before the COVID-19 pandemic. Took a few months break and now the App is broken... It doesn't import reviews even though it says "importing in the background"

Update: Import seems to be working for now.

May 6, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for the review update. AliExpress is indeed having less issues at this moment. We are monitoring the situation.

Our support is available 24/7 if you face new issues and want us to do it for you.

PKMech

Would be a 5 star if they could implement with Oberlo to automatically upload the reviews. Works perfectly, quick and easy to figure out. If the automation is already a thing then the app is perfect!

7 Ways to Sunday

does do what it is intended to do.
however it is time consuming if you already have a bunch of items in your store.
Is there a way to cross-reference the item name and automatically detect Ali address from Oberlo??

CULINIE

I installed the app, and it works well as described but the second day, all reviews were disappeared and don't know the reason.

libido69.shop

I like it, works good but you need to work around 5 minutes on each item you want to get reviews for to make sure it's all good. Time consuming. My main complain though is that it says ''importing reviews in the background'' when you click on ''import''. Would way prefer seeing a kind of progress bar to see when process is finished. Come and see my store libido69.shop

casaonlinedeals

I was REALLY PLEASED THAT i WAS ABLE TO IMPORT REVIEWS FOR THE PRODUCTS THAT i am selling. wish WHEN SELECTED ENGLISH FROM CERTAIN COUNTRIES IT ACTUALLY WORKED!

GreyGuild

this app saved me a ton thanks, i like how it integrates with your store its really cool. i recommend

Blutowl

I have been using this app for over a month now, and it's amazing! by far the best app for reviews! And I have tried a few... The only down is that you cannot control images so well. Like if you want to delete a certain image from the review you have to delete the whole review, and for some reason, it also keeps old products that u have deleted from the shop on it's editing page, so it can be quite confusing when working on the reviews... BUT Everything else is 5 stars. Very intuitive, very clean design.. thank you!

RivalSparrow

I love the app but after i install this app my product title appear become twice so i would love know how to uninstall from from store..Thanks

Previous 1