AliExpress Review Importer

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Spiffy Bags

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Works great ...except there are many Aliexpress reviews that wont import because of loading issues.

K-LOVESHOP

Location Chile

I just started using this app and is super helpfull. I can impot all the reviews and make my store looks better

GirlyGems

Location Norway

customer service is great!!! so good i recommend!! really good for dropshipping!! easy to use also. really like it.

JDN Online

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 6 hours

It was really helpfull for me as a beginner of the shopify application. I am sure your App will be helpful for me

Desired Smartphone

I love this app. This is better than some paid apps. I would recommend this to people with a low budget.

Adroitsy

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very easy to use and super fast to import reviews from Ali express to my site. It's a great tool for dropshipping websites.

MushExpress

The App and the Support, both are really excellent. I have not seen such a high level of Support in any of the Apps I have ever used. I expect that they will keep it up.

YOUREQUIPMENTS

That's great apps. I took all costumer reviews on the ali express.bI advice for social proof your web site.

FamilyAreUs

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Works great, perfectly together with judge.me and saved me a lot of time, thank you very much! :) Roy

Melodies of Home

Location Singapore

Very friendly responsive and helpful staff that allowed my store set up to be done effieiciently. would highly recommend!