AliExpress Review Importer

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nano Aid Medical

this is by far the best app i have used for reviews. i recommend this for anyone looking for a good free reviews app.

WOOHAT

Location Netherlands

Great tool! Does the job for you! So now I'm trying to fill the 100 words, but use it and you'll see for yourself!!

TheStylishBag

Great app and simple to use. Love using the app, save a lot of time on maintaining store. works well !

my-watchbands.com

Location Singapore

I love this product make so much easy life, save time and effort, I recommend it and use it on my website

Fun cover

Location Australia

Good app. useful.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyclothify

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is Awesome, thx a lot Judge.me Team
the most impressive with the app how much is fast to import the reviews !!

mokibunny

it is very convenient and free for everyone, easy to upload the reviews from aliexpress to my store, I will use it forever.If it will be more easy I will love it .

justforpeoplestore

Location Spain

Amazing app. thanks to developers. It made my site to look like a professional one. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILA Bevery Hills

It did work very well for a few days, but after I had issues uploading some reviews.The support team of the app reacted very fast and efficiently and resolved my issue and uploaded the reviews directly to my shop.

Fitnessboozt

Location Sweden

Really great app, Its very easy to import reviews. Only wish that the photo viewer was liltle better designed and without the text "powered by"under the photos. Keep up the good work and thank you for a great app.