AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Alamede

I really love the app. I have quite a few products in the store, and this app requires that reviews are imported one product at a time, but this is worth the effort. Allows for review of the imported reviews.......just in case there is a need to remove something inappropriate or questionable. Be sure to get the partner app Product Reviews by judge.me so that you can display the reviews on your product page. I do not think that the directions were very clear about that, and I found it by searching when i could not view the product reviews on the product page. I found that I needed to install another app. Very good product!!!!

The International Golf Shop

I used OneClick AliReviews before, but I thought that this was a little expensive. So I decided to test this free app. I am using it right now and I am happy with it. BUT you need the free Judge Me app to show the reviews in your store. Also, it takes a little longer to import reviews compared to AliReviews.

Hopeavenue

Didn't work for me at first but they went above and beyond with their customer service to help me figure out why it wasn't working.
My issue was that my products wouldn't load,and it was because i use safari browser.
When i used google chrome the app works absolutely fine,and I'm sure this is something they will surely handle.
Thanks for the great support.

2 Next