AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Paint by Numbers - Diamond Paint

I want to be nice because the app is free, and for that I give credit. Importing reviews is incredible hard. Works 1 out 8 times. The app ask you to the original product with the product on your store. It never can find the product in my store, even if it is suggesting me the same exact product. I went to the Troubleshooting, they suggested to turn on/off my product on the store. I did. It worked one time. I added the www to the product address in the app. It worked once too.

I would pay for the other app needed to use with this in a heartbeat with my eyes closed.

The problem is that I can not waste so much time dealing with an app to import products.

Sorry but I will go to other app.

aawezone.com

I have started using this app, but it doesn't import reviews for all products, even after repeating the action for import.

December 17, 2019

Hi,

Our support has reached out to you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to resolve your issue.

devicessmart

can't import reviews, information shows the products link is not right but i did copy the correct product links