AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

glytchs

It's exactly what I was looking for. But it doesn't work at all on Safari only on Chrome. Chrome makes my device heated up, and cannot work with it anymore.

The Haitian Connection

I use this app to import my reviews and it's the best. i don't know what i would do without this app.

ohmydaisboutique

I used this app and I was able to import reviews for the products I am selling - so far so good. I contacted the Support and Juan was very good. Many thanks to the team. I will keep all of the reviews the good, the bad, and the rest - for transparency.
Very happy with the product
Ohmydaisboutique

AYU & NYLE

great app. the only downfall is it is making some product pages to load slowly. And for some reason a fe pictures are not visible below the reviews.

Glitzy Swan

So far this app works pretty good. On most occasions it will easily import your product's past reviews and it can translate. I wish it were completely automatic but you need to make sure the product name matches the exact item on Aliexpress. I have paid for other apps that do the same but this is free!!! I love it so far! It also works with Judge.me. I do not like that it misses a few and says the item is not in the shopify admin. This is probably not the programs fault but the fault of shopifys slower servers.

ChicTime

Just start using the app but it was easy to install and get started and has added another feature to my store - thanks.

Kino Baby

Love how easy this app is. One thing I would recommend is to add a bulk delete of reviews within a product. It would make it easier to remove reviews I don't want to show within a particular product.

Live Global Sell LTD

awesome.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,l

Lush Cosplay

It used to work before the COVID-19 pandemic. Took a few months break and now the App is broken... It doesn't import reviews even though it says "importing in the background"

Update: Import seems to be working for now.

May 6, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for the review update. AliExpress is indeed having less issues at this moment. We are monitoring the situation.

Our support is available 24/7 if you face new issues and want us to do it for you.

PKMech

Would be a 5 star if they could implement with Oberlo to automatically upload the reviews. Works perfectly, quick and easy to figure out. If the automation is already a thing then the app is perfect!

Previous 1