AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Glitzy Swan

So far this app works pretty good. On most occasions it will easily import your product's past reviews and it can translate. I wish it were completely automatic but you need to make sure the product name matches the exact item on Aliexpress. I have paid for other apps that do the same but this is free!!! I love it so far! It also works with Judge.me. I do not like that it misses a few and says the item is not in the shopify admin. This is probably not the programs fault but the fault of shopifys slower servers.

ChicTime

Just start using the app but it was easy to install and get started and has added another feature to my store - thanks.

Kino Baby

Love how easy this app is. One thing I would recommend is to add a bulk delete of reviews within a product. It would make it easier to remove reviews I don't want to show within a particular product.

Live Global Sell LTD

awesome.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,l

Lush Cosplay

It used to work before the COVID-19 pandemic. Took a few months break and now the App is broken... It doesn't import reviews even though it says "importing in the background"

Update: Import seems to be working for now.

May 6, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for the review update. AliExpress is indeed having less issues at this moment. We are monitoring the situation.

Our support is available 24/7 if you face new issues and want us to do it for you.

PKMech

Would be a 5 star if they could implement with Oberlo to automatically upload the reviews. Works perfectly, quick and easy to figure out. If the automation is already a thing then the app is perfect!

7 Ways to Sunday

does do what it is intended to do.
however it is time consuming if you already have a bunch of items in your store.
Is there a way to cross-reference the item name and automatically detect Ali address from Oberlo??

CULINIE

I installed the app, and it works well as described but the second day, all reviews were disappeared and don't know the reason.

libido69.shop

I like it, works good but you need to work around 5 minutes on each item you want to get reviews for to make sure it's all good. Time consuming. My main complain though is that it says ''importing reviews in the background'' when you click on ''import''. Would way prefer seeing a kind of progress bar to see when process is finished. Come and see my store libido69.shop

casaonlinedeals

I was REALLY PLEASED THAT i WAS ABLE TO IMPORT REVIEWS FOR THE PRODUCTS THAT i am selling. wish WHEN SELECTED ENGLISH FROM CERTAIN COUNTRIES IT ACTUALLY WORKED!

Previous 1