AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

libido69.shop

I like it, works good but you need to work around 5 minutes on each item you want to get reviews for to make sure it's all good. Time consuming. My main complain though is that it says ''importing reviews in the background'' when you click on ''import''. Would way prefer seeing a kind of progress bar to see when process is finished. Come and see my store libido69.shop

casaonlinedeals

I was REALLY PLEASED THAT i WAS ABLE TO IMPORT REVIEWS FOR THE PRODUCTS THAT i am selling. wish WHEN SELECTED ENGLISH FROM CERTAIN COUNTRIES IT ACTUALLY WORKED!

GreyGuild

this app saved me a ton thanks, i like how it integrates with your store its really cool. i recommend

Blutowl

I have been using this app for over a month now, and it's amazing! by far the best app for reviews! And I have tried a few... The only down is that you cannot control images so well. Like if you want to delete a certain image from the review you have to delete the whole review, and for some reason, it also keeps old products that u have deleted from the shop on it's editing page, so it can be quite confusing when working on the reviews... BUT Everything else is 5 stars. Very intuitive, very clean design.. thank you!

RivalSparrow

I love the app but after i install this app my product title appear become twice so i would love know how to uninstall from from store..Thanks

Alamede

I really love the app. I have quite a few products in the store, and this app requires that reviews are imported one product at a time, but this is worth the effort. Allows for review of the imported reviews.......just in case there is a need to remove something inappropriate or questionable. Be sure to get the partner app Product Reviews by judge.me so that you can display the reviews on your product page. I do not think that the directions were very clear about that, and I found it by searching when i could not view the product reviews on the product page. I found that I needed to install another app. Very good product!!!!

The International Golf Shop

I used OneClick AliReviews before, but I thought that this was a little expensive. So I decided to test this free app. I am using it right now and I am happy with it. BUT you need the free Judge Me app to show the reviews in your store. Also, it takes a little longer to import reviews compared to AliReviews.

Hopeavenue

Didn't work for me at first but they went above and beyond with their customer service to help me figure out why it wasn't working.
My issue was that my products wouldn't load,and it was because i use safari browser.
When i used google chrome the app works absolutely fine,and I'm sure this is something they will surely handle.
Thanks for the great support.