AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

K-LOVESHOP

I just started using this app and is super helpfull. I can impot all the reviews and make my store looks better

GirlyGems

customer service is great!!! so good i recommend!! really good for dropshipping!! easy to use also. really like it.

JDN Online

It was really helpfull for me as a beginner of the shopify application. I am sure your App will be helpful for me

Desired Smartphone

I love this app. This is better than some paid apps. I would recommend this to people with a low budget.

Adroitsy

Very easy to use and super fast to import reviews from Ali express to my site. It's a great tool for dropshipping websites.

MushExpress

The App and the Support, both are really excellent. I have not seen such a high level of Support in any of the Apps I have ever used. I expect that they will keep it up.

YOUREQUIPMENTS

That's great apps. I took all costumer reviews on the ali express.bI advice for social proof your web site.

FamilyAreUs

Works great, perfectly together with judge.me and saved me a lot of time, thank you very much! :) Roy

Melodies of Home

Very friendly responsive and helpful staff that allowed my store set up to be done effieiciently. would highly recommend!

IMPACT HYDRO DIPPING LTD

very easy to use loads fast theres not a setting needed added its a perfect app , designed very well top job guys

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25