AliExpress Review Importer

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JoeEasy.Store

Location Saudi Arabia

it's unbelievable how its work. I like it so much and I would give a high recommendation for this app.

Zana

Location Sweden

Jätte bra app! Laddar recensioner på någon minut. Rekommenderar den varmt för att ladda Ali Express recensioner.

Motoka Store

Location Portugal

This app is absolutely easy to use. The free features will just do okay. I can highly recommend to you all.

Superbly

Location South Africa

Excellent customer support and service, prompt, polite and on point. App works like a dream - thank you

BABY KOUTURE

I used the app to help me import my reviews from aliexpress to shopify. They made the process very easy and simple.

Swagg Boss

Location United Arab Emirates

I have been using the Ryviu app for my other store for over a year, which is very easy to use. But I decided to give this AliExpress Review Importer to compare as a popular youtuber that is helping with my store recommended it. After having a small issue with importing reviews, their customer service was very responsive to my emails. They quickly helped me to resolve the issue in how I set up my product for imports and that got it working properly. I am very happy this is resolved and I highly recommend this app!

The Avetex

very easy to use ...self explanatory I would recommend you download the app today always forever each

Nostalgic Coffee Channels

Great app to have for importing reviews, works well and is fast. Just make sure your review them after importing.

Shaylee Homeware

they are helping and cooperating i really enjoyed working them i was facing some issues but their team remvoed all of the hurdles from my path

God's Elect Apparel Shop