AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

My Smart Kryptonite

Nice app for review and I like it very much, you can import the review from Aliexpress very easily and edit them like a piece of cake.

BLUESKYESBLU

I use this app to help look for great products, add value to my store by adding reviews and boasting my business to a more professional state. At the moment I do not see anything that need to be added.

BOSSHUI

good ,tks good ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tks

megahertz

very good app for import aliexpress review easy to use!!!
this app is very necesary for new dropshipping store

real doll art

I use this app for my first website. It's easy to use, convenient, and good. It helped me a lot. Thanks so much!

Charmed Moonpets

I have used this app and it worked very well. Although some other links did not work and did not import reviews even after a few tries.

PinPointLED

This app is super good. it was really helpful and it was very easy and understandle to use. Keep up the good work!
Thanks.

vollonce

it's really very helpful for me, easy to use,Thanks the developer...............................................................

Magic Leaf LQK LLC

loved it way better then most hands down get it , it works. thats says alot i will never leave a review

Spiffy Bags

Works great ...except there are many Aliexpress reviews that wont import because of loading issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26