AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Melodies of Home

Very friendly responsive and helpful staff that allowed my store set up to be done effieiciently. would highly recommend!

IMPACT HYDRO DIPPING LTD

very easy to use loads fast theres not a setting needed added its a perfect app , designed very well top job guys

JoJo Violet

I love this app, this is all new to me and this app allows me to seamlessly provide reviews on my store. Who woulda thunk???

Master Deals

Easy and powerful App, It's perfect and helpful to build your site. I don't recommend to use review editing.
and it's free to import reviews from Ali express site

i-reposture™

Great App to add reviews to your site. I recommend using it for your store and tailor it to the way you like it to look.

Kirijewels.com

I am using this app to add some reviews to my Aliexpress product pages. It is really doing a wonderful job and I would recommend it to other merchants. You could charge a small monthly fee, but please don't limit the number of reviews to be imported by product. If reviews can't be imported immediately, maybe you could still import them later, automatically, and save time for merchants who would otherwise have to come back to the same product to repeat the same task. Chapeau!

Health Science Wellness

No Doubt currently l am using the free plan. The customer service still gave me a professional advices and guides. Reliable app. Thank you

Own Your Drama

This App is amazing and so easy to use. Also i had some technical issues and the support team was so helpful and resolved the problem so promptly. Very professional. This is one of the best review apps and so so user friendly. Infact they not only communicate in emails, they will call you and check whether everything is working properly or not. I have never seen such amazing customer service really. I am very grateful to the team. Keep up the good work guys.

Beer Throne

So far so good. Really simple to use and configure. Had no problems at all. Just don't like the fact the when it imports only stars reviews (no text or pictures), it will come with the name of the product on the description of the review, so it is very repetitive.

adammaa

So far, I like the product, The dates are separated and looks professional. I wish I would import reviews for both draft and active items.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24