AppMagica: AliExpress Review

AppMagica: AliExpress Review

by AppMagica

Import product reviews from AliExpress and help get more sales

DoDoCable

I confirme it's not working well

btw @justice jewerly if you cancel the app you have to go to
product.liquid

at the botom you will find this code

{{ product.metafields.loox.reviews }}

{% include 'aliexpress-import-widget' %}

You can comment out or delete and your page wil be great again

Justice Jewelry

Very useful App. I was able to easily import so many quality reviews and was also able to edit them. Highly recommended if you do a dropshipping from AliExpress. Thumbs up!

September 7, 2019

Thank you so much for taking time out and providing your valuable feedback. Glad to know our App is helping you. 🙏 🙂

Love Case Club

I tried this app. It has a lot of bugs. You can not open it in the App section and edit specifications. Also, it imports just a few comments from hundreds. But the worst thing, that it leaves code in the theme after uninstall and it is visible in the product page. So you need a programer to delete code manually or to change theme. I do not understand how Shopify allows such peach of crap to be available for customers.

September 3, 2019

Hi Love Chase Club,

This is Peter from AppMagica support team. Firstly, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
I would like to clarify that we do have an option to edit reviews and fields associated with it. Honestly none of our customers have so far reported this issue and as I can check it is working perfectly fine.
On the App deletion side, there are certain themes that sometimes create problems in 100% code deletion and for the same reason we have a dedicated support team that can help resolve the same.
As I can check, you never reached out to us when reaching us would have resolved your queries/issues quickly. Our team is available to support 24*7 and are reachable at support@appmagica.com to resolve any and all of your queries.
If you would give us a second chance, I can assure you that you will not face any issues. Look forward to hear back from your side.

Thanks & Regards,