Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Easily import reviews to keep your store running smoothly

GoCases

very good app for review. love it. it helped my business to get new reviews when I was struggling to get reviews.

May 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! :)

M & L

Me gusta como funciona, muchas gracias. Es una excelente aplicación que te brinda todo hasta soporte.

May 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating - it's much appreciated! :)

Covid19Regularity

Good app for reviews. User friendly and reliable for my dropshipping store! Thank you Reviify for this amazing app!

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. :)

The Cavalry Philippines

Looks Good for a free review App! Nice and customizable designs anyway. These features are hard to find in a free app. Highly Recommended even for paid plans

May 26, 2020

Hello, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

trendicos

easy to do your reviews and best opcion for reviews, i recomand 100% to all of you. very happy with this app, after i try a lot

May 23, 2020

Hi! :) We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

picturebyllc

This is a better review app than some of the top ones! Thank you team! Please raise the import limit more, its already good but more would be awesome <3

May 10, 2020

Hi! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Best Wishes.

XTRAVSHOP

This is definitely one of the best-in-price importer app!
If you are not happy with it...it is because you dont want to use it properly ;)
I like that i can edit grammar in the reviews.. before importing them. Easy to use and to select what you need to have in a good review.. just one thing tho, please speed up the editor, i am patience but not all of us are ;)
Check how it is set-up xtravshop.com. Cheers!

May 6, 2020

Hello!
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure. And thanks for your patience also! :)
Stay safe!

TchaTchaBoum

Nous sommes ravis de cette application, ainsi que de l'excellent service client, rapidité et disponibilité, nous les recommandons vivement...

May 3, 2020

Hi! :) We are so grateful for your kind words. The team here at Reviify is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you!

brasser-shop

I like this app, it is really great. It will help me a lot for my social proof, I recommended it. Great !

April 12, 2020

Hello, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure. :)

Bubbles Pet

thank you so much for the free plan the app works great everithyng is fine 5 starts for you guys for the hard work and the time

April 12, 2020

Hi!
This review made our day! :) Thank you very much!