Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Easily import reviews to keep your store running smoothly

But Better Stores

So far, so good I just wish they could automatically find the product instead of me having to find the URL.

October 4, 2020

Hello But Better Stores!

Arianas

Estou gostando !! a principio é um dos melhores que já utilizei ainda mais sendo freee!top top top top

June 7, 2020

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

VineStopper

I like the app but it randomly stopped working and showed no reviews on my site. I think it was a backend mistake on their end because it stopped working on all of my site. I hope it get's back up soon.

June 1, 2020

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.
Please reach out to support@reviifyreviews.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.

Teshen's Beauty Oasis

App is great really easy to use and got all reviews I needed but how do it hide source from aliexpress?

May 22, 2020

Hello! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. For all question, please contact us at support@reviifyreviews.com

HermLabs

Where has this app been all my life. Its really good only thing I was a bit annoyed about was that I can only import a max of 20 reviews on the free plan. 30 would have been good. But yeah this app is a must have guys !

April 10, 2020

Hi!
Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate it. We’re here for you anytime. :)

kidyhome

parfait pour ma boutique et prix correct, installation facile. Seul point négatif un peu lent. Merci pour cette application

April 1, 2020

We’re so glad you have a good experience! :) Thank you!

Cycle Skippers

until now it seems really good, however i will give my detailed review after using the app in depth

Hello
Thanks for your review. Hope you enjoy our app. :)

Liptz

I am trying... show me good. I hope to sell with its. I want .. o need to sell! Lets go to shopify and selling.

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback! We hope you enjoy our app! :)

Devilwears

Easy use, benefits than other app
only problem is cannot compatibility with my theme
any way for review import it's very good

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Hope you enjoy our app!

Prima30

Loved it. One thing I wish is to have carousel layout reviews on my product page like I used on the other app before.

Previous 1