Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

Import Aliexpress reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ali review app

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

picturebyllc

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is a better review app than some of the top ones! Thank you team! Please raise the import limit more, its already good but more would be awesome <3

May 10, 2020

Hi! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Best Wishes.

XTRAVSHOP

This is definitely one of the best-in-price importer app!
If you are not happy with it...it is because you dont want to use it properly ;)
I like that i can edit grammar in the reviews.. before importing them. Easy to use and to select what you need to have in a good review.. just one thing tho, please speed up the editor, i am patience but not all of us are ;)
Check how it is set-up xtravshop.com. Cheers!

May 6, 2020

Hello!
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure. And thanks for your patience also! :)
Stay safe!

TchaTchaBoum

Location Switzerland

Nous sommes ravis de cette application, ainsi que de l'excellent service client, rapidité et disponibilité, nous les recommandons vivement...

May 3, 2020

Hi! :) We are so grateful for your kind words. The team here at Reviify is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you!

Mega Paws

Great app but very very laggy, takes an age to load reviews and such.

Fix this and I'll give 5 stars and move on to a paid plan, but as of present it is FAR too slow.

April 17, 2020

Hi! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're always working on speeding up and improving our app and we hope that you'll be satisfied with it.

brasser-shop

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this app, it is really great. It will help me a lot for my social proof, I recommended it. Great !

April 12, 2020

Hello, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure. :)

Bubbles Pet

Time spent using app About 1 month

thank you so much for the free plan the app works great everithyng is fine 5 starts for you guys for the hard work and the time

Hi!
This review made our day! :) Thank you very much!

pawpulus

Location Serbia

Trully a great review app. Had issue with many different apps and wasnt feeling like paying at a point where im just starting a store.

April 12, 2020

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

HermLabs

Where has this app been all my life. Its really good only thing I was a bit annoyed about was that I can only import a max of 20 reviews on the free plan. 30 would have been good. But yeah this app is a must have guys !

April 10, 2020

Hi!
Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate it. We’re here for you anytime. :)

MedicPrev.com

Location France

Feltbefore

Great features at affordable price thanks a lot, and the free features are too helpful for new store owners.

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! :)