Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Free plan available

XTRAVSHOP

This is definitely one of the best-in-price importer app!
If you are not happy with it...it is because you dont want to use it properly ;)
I like that i can edit grammar in the reviews.. before importing them. Easy to use and to select what you need to have in a good review.. just one thing tho, please speed up the editor, i am patience but not all of us are ;)
Check how it is set-up xtravshop.com. Cheers!

May 6, 2020

Hello!
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure. And thanks for your patience also! :)
Stay safe!

TchaTchaBoum

Nous sommes ravis de cette application, ainsi que de l'excellent service client, rapidité et disponibilité, nous les recommandons vivement...

May 3, 2020

Hi! :) We are so grateful for your kind words. The team here at Reviify is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you!

Mega Paws

Great app but very very laggy, takes an age to load reviews and such.

Fix this and I'll give 5 stars and move on to a paid plan, but as of present it is FAR too slow.

April 17, 2020

Hi! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're always working on speeding up and improving our app and we hope that you'll be satisfied with it.

brasser-shop

I like this app, it is really great. It will help me a lot for my social proof, I recommended it. Great !

April 12, 2020

Hello, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure. :)

Bubbles Pet

thank you so much for the free plan the app works great everithyng is fine 5 starts for you guys for the hard work and the time

Hi!
This review made our day! :) Thank you very much!

pawpulus

Trully a great review app. Had issue with many different apps and wasnt feeling like paying at a point where im just starting a store.

April 12, 2020

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

HermLabs

Where has this app been all my life. Its really good only thing I was a bit annoyed about was that I can only import a max of 20 reviews on the free plan. 30 would have been good. But yeah this app is a must have guys !

April 10, 2020

Hi!
Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate it. We’re here for you anytime. :)

MedicPrev.com

Feltbefore

Great features at affordable price thanks a lot, and the free features are too helpful for new store owners.

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! :)

ZoomeeStore

Cool app for the price but super laggy for example the page to import review is stuck on "please wait"

April 1, 2020

Hi, sorry to hear your experience was less than 5-stars. If you’re open to discussing your experience further, please email us at support@reviifyreviews.com.