Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Free plan available

Tropi Shoes

I haven't used it. But the first impresion is great. It lets you translate reviews and choose the minimum rate stars.

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

i healthy life

it is useful app i like it alot thank you , great work +++++ ..............................,,,,,,,,,

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! :)

AOJA FASHION

Still playing around with the app. But so far so good. Can't wait to let my customers know know about it!

Hi,
Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

ippets

Wonderful, I loved Great app I recommend , Thanks 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111112

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Reviify, we continuously strive to serve you better. Hope you enjoy our app! :)

Healthy Homes

I've tried a lot of review apps and I can tell this one's the best so far! It lets you import reviews from Aliexpress AND EDIT them (which is pretty important for me). Plus it has other features that make this app the best one! :)

Hi!
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure. :)

ntekpro

Great and easy way to import reviews from aliexpress. Saves heaps of times, each review is easily editable! Great for social proofing. Fingers crossed Reviify gets me some sales!

Hi,
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us. :)

SPJrImports

Muito bom este APP, fácil instalar, fácil de importar os reviews, muito intuitivo e prático alem de ter o plano gratuito. Assim que começar a vender vou para o pago. Muito bom este APP. Recomendadissímo! Abs.

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

Pedal and Chill

NOT ENTIRELY SURE HOW IT ALL WORKS BUT ITS PRETTY COOL THAT YOUR APP'S PRICING ALLOWS FOR GROWTH. THANKS FOR THAT

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

Saint Totes

Great, easy to use. I really like the app. Helps customers to trust a new business and you can edit your reviews

Hi,
Thanks for leaving a review and we are glad that you enjoy your experience with us. :)

YoloLace

Takes a while to load reviews but it's a great app with good features. Really appreciate this app as it's free to use and let's me upload much more reviews compared to the other free review apps

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Reviify, we continuously strive to serve you better. :)