Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Free plan available

TRENDY

Very easy to use,nice looking ,works well,customized options works well, very usefull app recommended

April 1, 2020

Hello, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

StyleJorry

Wow great app i now we can found any app but like that app impassable realy impassable thanks for prfict team mangeer app in shopify thanks thanks more more more more more I will toll that for all friends now

April 1, 2020

Hi! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words, you made our day. :)

Tropi Shoes

I haven't used it. But the first impresion is great. It lets you translate reviews and choose the minimum rate stars.

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

i healthy life

it is useful app i like it alot thank you , great work +++++ ..............................,,,,,,,,,

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! :)

AOJA FASHION

Still playing around with the app. But so far so good. Can't wait to let my customers know know about it!

Hi,
Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

ippets

Wonderful, I loved Great app I recommend , Thanks 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111112

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Reviify, we continuously strive to serve you better. Hope you enjoy our app! :)

Creative LED

Very slow and poor support! The application spoils the site, you can read more here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Variant-Images-not-changing-with-different-variant-selections/td-p/680610

Hello,
Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We’ll strive to do better.

Healthy Homes

I've tried a lot of review apps and I can tell this one's the best so far! It lets you import reviews from Aliexpress AND EDIT them (which is pretty important for me). Plus it has other features that make this app the best one! :)

Hi!
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure. :)

ntekpro

Great and easy way to import reviews from aliexpress. Saves heaps of times, each review is easily editable! Great for social proofing. Fingers crossed Reviify gets me some sales!

Hi,
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us. :)

kidyhome

parfait pour ma boutique et prix correct, installation facile. Seul point négatif un peu lent. Merci pour cette application

April 1, 2020

We’re so glad you have a good experience! :) Thank you!