Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Hangout Smart

Nice app. It was easy to import the reviews from Aliexpress. I recommend this app to everyone. Thanks

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you have a 5-Star experience with Reviify. Thanks for sharing.

OutSurvives

It is an awesome app. It's quick and easy to customize. I recommend it for any store owner who needs reviews for their products until they can organically produce their own.

April 1, 2020

The team here at Reviify is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you. :)

Kashiken

Helps a lot, provides a good look for my website and improves the trust between me and my customers 5/5

April 1, 2020

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Reviify. :)

LocYogi

A free app that allows me to get legit reviews. A great way to start your business. They do provide low monthly plans compared to other apps.

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Reviify. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. :)

Resellstar

NICE! Finally a good FREE review app for ALI EXPRESS! Thank you for making this app and thank you for making it free.

April 1, 2020

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience with Reviify.

Little Gravity

This app is unbelievably awesome, and will take care of all your review needs!!! I really love the free options its great to help you get started on your way to your first sale!

MMAGNUS

cool very cool very very cool very very very cool very very very very cool very very very very very very cool

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience. Thanks for sharing. :)

Simon Importados

Muito bom estou feliz mas tenho que escrever aqui para ter mais funções. Forçando-me a dar um comentário positivo

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Silkiness

GREAT APP, i was using well known app before but this one is delivering such a quality, such options, so much choices for free :) THANK YOU

April 1, 2020

On behalf of all of us at Reviify, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our store! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. :)

EMESify

Very Useful for adding reviews to your product Also can add to homepage really love this app an recommend it

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.