Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

Import Aliexpress reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ali review app

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Light Lux

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love this app! I was going to pay for a service similar that was expensive but when i found this I was so thrilled! Love it!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

Nerdz House

Location Brazil

Easy configuration and fast to edit. Great app to export reviews from ali express, really intuitive. I approve it

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

PREPLE COVE

Location Singapore

very easy to use and it is user friendly. Really like it. thank you for making it so easy and convenient.

Hangout Smart

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice app. It was easy to import the reviews from Aliexpress. I recommend this app to everyone. Thanks

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you have a 5-Star experience with Reviify. Thanks for sharing.

OutSurvives

It is an awesome app. It's quick and easy to customize. I recommend it for any store owner who needs reviews for their products until they can organically produce their own.

April 1, 2020

The team here at Reviify is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you. :)

Kashiken

Helps a lot, provides a good look for my website and improves the trust between me and my customers 5/5

April 1, 2020

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Reviify. :)

LocYogi

A free app that allows me to get legit reviews. A great way to start your business. They do provide low monthly plans compared to other apps.

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Reviify. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. :)

Resellstar

Time spent using app About 2 months

NICE! Finally a good FREE review app for ALI EXPRESS! Thank you for making this app and thank you for making it free.

April 1, 2020

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience with Reviify.

Little Gravity

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is unbelievably awesome, and will take care of all your review needs!!! I really love the free options its great to help you get started on your way to your first sale!

MMAGNUS

Location France
Time spent using app About 5 hours

cool very cool very very cool very very very cool very very very very cool very very very very very very cool

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience. Thanks for sharing. :)