Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Pawfect Puppy Supply

love this app! it so great and amzing truly one of the best apps out there!

April 1, 2020

The team here at Reviify is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you. :)

Tudo de Bão

Aparentemente muito bom o aplicativo.. estou testando ele ainda, não tem como falar com certeza se é bom mesmo ou não.

Be Different

Great app.I already try it and looks very good on collection page and on product page.You have many options in a cheap price which is perfect.
After trying a lot different apps,this is the one I like to use, so I recommend this app.

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

Jewelty

Very very nice app!! thank you!

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Just New Technology

Very useful and easy to use app. Highly recommend it! If you want to import reviews from aliexpress in a good looking anf professional format seamlessly this is the app for you. And the free tools are useful and sufficient to getting started.

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

AlfaSwift

It's really nice, I'm trying to find out if I can put reviews in as part of the page below each product on their page, and I haven't found it out, so that's something bad. But 5 stars because it's great!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! :)

Clk online clothing

Im giving you 5 star and hoping my thought in your product aint wrong ill see by adding your app if there is any change in my business setup on trust basis

Handy Outfitters

love this app so much, they you so much for offering it in the shopify app store. it is a great asset to have on my website

April 1, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. :)

Cutes Cats

Woow Super Price Best Products Nice Delivered Time Pervading Tracking Time to time Best Qality Product Thank you

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Reviify. Thanks for sharing.

Grabantics.shop

I enjoy it this app its helpful and hopley it can bring in more traffic to my store thanks again

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate it. :)