Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

Import Aliexpress reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ali review app

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Simon Importados

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Muito bom estou feliz mas tenho que escrever aqui para ter mais funções. Forçando-me a dar um comentário positivo

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Silkiness

Location France

GREAT APP, i was using well known app before but this one is delivering such a quality, such options, so much choices for free :) THANK YOU

April 1, 2020

On behalf of all of us at Reviify, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our store! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. :)

EMESify

Location Belgium

Very Useful for adding reviews to your product Also can add to homepage really love this app an recommend it

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Pawfect Puppy Supply

love this app! it so great and amzing truly one of the best apps out there!

April 1, 2020

The team here at Reviify is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you. :)

Tudo de Bão

Location Brazil

Aparentemente muito bom o aplicativo.. estou testando ele ainda, não tem como falar com certeza se é bom mesmo ou não.

Be Different

Location Bulgaria

Great app.I already try it and looks very good on collection page and on product page.You have many options in a cheap price which is perfect.
After trying a lot different apps,this is the one I like to use, so I recommend this app.

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

Jewelty

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very very nice app!! thank you!

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Just New Technology

Location South Africa

Very useful and easy to use app. Highly recommend it! If you want to import reviews from aliexpress in a good looking anf professional format seamlessly this is the app for you. And the free tools are useful and sufficient to getting started.

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

AlfaSwift

It's really nice, I'm trying to find out if I can put reviews in as part of the page below each product on their page, and I haven't found it out, so that's something bad. But 5 stars because it's great!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! :)

Clk online clothing

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Im giving you 5 star and hoping my thought in your product aint wrong ill see by adding your app if there is any change in my business setup on trust basis