Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

Import Aliexpress reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ali review app

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Handy Outfitters

love this app so much, they you so much for offering it in the shopify app store. it is a great asset to have on my website

April 1, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. :)

Cutes Cats

Woow Super Price Best Products Nice Delivered Time Pervading Tracking Time to time Best Qality Product Thank you

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Reviify. Thanks for sharing.

Grabantics.shop

I enjoy it this app its helpful and hopley it can bring in more traffic to my store thanks again

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate it. :)

Ekrnena

Location Egypt

Iused this app is very good you'll help me its nice app thanks for this app ........................

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. :)

Chill Store

Location Malaysia

I used this app to have reviewed in my product and it helps in boosting my sales. Thank you! Amazing App

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

essencialoilsstore

Estou gostando muito de usar a ferramenta. Ate agora tudo certo. Estou testando e se fica totalmente satisfeito vou comprar a versao Paga

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Green Duck Soup

This app is making my life so much easier! My store looks great and my customers are loving the reviews!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

VCSMARTSTORE

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 3 hours

perfect, estou satisfeita com o app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. :)

Royale Oaq

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to help me add reviews, it´s easy and fast. You can even set it up to your personal liking.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

MyDogCentral

This is the number1 review app, easiest to set up to! I would like if setting the picture reviews to come first worked a little better.

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Reviify, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to serving you in the future! :)