Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

Import Aliexpress reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ali review app

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hush Puppy Bed

This is such an awesome App! The free version is just what I need and makes my store look more professional and trustworthy!

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

LittleMiniMeShop

Location Portugal

very good app, im really thinking to buy this app for my store. easy to use, very friendly and very organized.

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

Dsw Virtual

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app and help me a lot with my products on my store. I think is the better app for free reviews.

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Reviify. Thanks for sharing. :)

Anime Brand Clothing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Another great app for adding reviews! You can really see the effect on sales by having verified reviews imported directly to your shop for your products!

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Ali1688Mall

Location China
Time spent using app About 13 hours

很好的 app,但是有一个大遗憾,不能从shopmaster、oberlo中一键导入速卖通评论,另外标题下星不显示,贵公司logo最好去掉,软件好自然会付费的,别让用户体验不好而放弃购买,还有评论文字不能左对齐都是居中对齐不好看,评论内容多也没有只显示1-5条其余收起隐藏功能,需要完善,什么时候能从shopmaster一键批量导入请邮件通知购买,暂时卸载寻找替代的了

goodies

Time spent using app About 2 months

thank you fo this amazing app very easy and very powerful great app im very happy thank you theme of reviify

Mr. Black's Store

Location Pakistan

Excellent app. 5 stars without any doubt. Very easy to import reviews. Alot of customization in the app. I would recommend.

HiFitTech

Location Mexico

This is the best reviews app I´ve ever used, is very easy to import reviews from aliexpress and create new reviews!. Very reccomended.

Hello,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. :)

Your Home Stores

Its really easy to use and really good, great app, hoping it looks great on my products, thank you very much

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure. :)

Bones and Rozes

Location Israel

It makes it easy to upload reviews from AliExpress with a click of a button!
I didn't have any sales yet but I'm sure it would be helpful!

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app!