Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Eye Warehouse

I just got the app and it's free, it seems legit, easy to use and very helpful. Hhhhhhhhh hhhjjjj jjjhh

HiBath

It is good to use for every single dropshipping store in the whole world. In plus, it is really helpful for beginners.

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

Ritaqualis

easy to use i love it, and of course i recomand it
it hlped me get more sales in matter of minutes .

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

thepromosales

exelent app for the shop verry good design kepp the good work .........................................

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Reviify, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to serving you in the future!

AllDepots

great app i recommend everybody to use it, it has many options to use the app and it increases the customer conversion and the sales

Tech NOH Gear

Perfect and easy to navigate so far, will update in a few weeks if anything comes up. Thank you very much!

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Letsbuytoday

Very good app
Still using the free trial and i'm satisfied
I imported reviews for my first product and everything is good

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Spools LLC

I haven't used it yet, but so far it's easy to set up. It say free and no unlimited review transfer.

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

tokyojapancollective

Easy to use and installation was fine. The only reason I'm giving this 3 stars is that the addon is throwing a bunch of 404s when asset fetching. This causes some performance degradation. If that is fixed, I would move this to a 4 or a 5 star. I like the idea.

Edit:

The developer team ended up getting back to me and fixed the error. I think this is a worthwhile app to have

December 11, 2019

Hi there, please send an email with print screen of 404s to support@shopbooster.co, so we can check it. Thank you

My Moody Shop

nice job even im just a beeginner nice job even im just a beeginner nice job even im just a beeginner

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy. :)