Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

Import Aliexpress reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ali review app

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AllDepots

Time spent using app About 17 hours

great app i recommend everybody to use it, it has many options to use the app and it increases the customer conversion and the sales

Tech NOH Gear

Perfect and easy to navigate so far, will update in a few weeks if anything comes up. Thank you very much!

Letsbuytoday

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good app
Still using the free trial and i'm satisfied
I imported reviews for my first product and everything is good

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Spools LLC

I haven't used it yet, but so far it's easy to set up. It say free and no unlimited review transfer.

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

tokyojapancollective

Easy to use and installation was fine. The only reason I'm giving this 3 stars is that the addon is throwing a bunch of 404s when asset fetching. This causes some performance degradation. If that is fixed, I would move this to a 4 or a 5 star. I like the idea.

Edit:

The developer team ended up getting back to me and fixed the error. I think this is a worthwhile app to have

December 11, 2019

Hi there, please send an email with print screen of 404s to support@shopbooster.co, so we can check it. Thank you

My Moody Shop

Location Morocco

nice job even im just a beeginner nice job even im just a beeginner nice job even im just a beeginner

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy. :)

My working style

easy to use and very easy to find the right information. Also enjoy the fact to have a free available option

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

SALEMART

Location India

You can import many high rating reviews of products on your website that will definitely make ur website more trustworthy. Thanks to Reviify

April 1, 2020

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at Reviify.

Sweet-MyHome

i used it and he helped me . its easy and faster . thank you for this app
I recommend using it for everyone

April 1, 2020

Hey, we are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Loja Visite o Brasil

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 day

Aplicativo muito Bom Acabei de instalar. Muito fácil a sua instalação. O suporte também é excelente. Tive acompanhamento desde o primeiro momento. Como já tenho um aplicativo semelhante instalado, estamos estudando a possibilidade de utilizar o Reviify, sem prejuízo das avaliações já publicadas pelo outro aplicativo. Confesso que gostei muito do Reviify, que apesar de ser robusto com muitos recursos, ele é muito fácil de trabalhar. Parabéns ao criador!!!

December 3, 2019

Hello,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. :)