Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Easily import reviews to keep your store running smoothly

Cema Store Brasil

It's super easy to use and super valuable, you can get reviews from different languages from AliExpress anytime you want.

July 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Simply Pets Products

Very easy to import reviews. A couple of clicks of a button and it is published to the product in your store!

July 29, 2020

Hey, we are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Simply Better Living

beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty

July 28, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

Something To Wear

5 Star App! 5 Star Service! I've been using it for a few weeks and waited to submit a review until I really had a feel for it. I'm super impressed with the ease of use, and the customer service is excellent! I ran into a little glitch (thru fault of my own), and the Reviify Team quickly and efficiently handled my situation. I've used a few other apps for reviews before this, and none have given me what I need - until now. I'm very happy with this, & I'm certain you will be also! Thanks, Reviify!!

July 2, 2020

Thank you soooo much! :) Your review made our day! Thanks for these wonderful word, we really appreciate it! People like you make our job a pleasure!

cyfuu

I used a lot of apps before but this app is different, it's the best reviews app in shopify store.

June 22, 2020

We are incredibly grateful for your kind words and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. :)

eGgrabstore.com

i used this app to import reviews from aliexpress and it dose good work,
i suggest please add more features in free plan curently having also good
thanks

June 20, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :) We'll consider your suggestion to add more features to Free plan.

C.H Improvinglives.

I was having a real hard time figuring out how to import reviews. Tried others but so far, this app is easier and faster. I've been using it for a while and it does the job really quick. Saves time. I'm loving it! I do recommend this app for faster import of reviews.

June 20, 2020

Hi! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Best Wishes.

Brewed Novelties

Installing it right now for the first time. This is going to be my first review app as well. Let's see how it goes.

June 19, 2020

Hi! We hope that you'll like it! :) For all questions please contact us at support@reviifyreviews.com and also take a look at these videos for help https://reviifyreviews.com/aliexpressimporter/knowledge-base/category/video-tutorials/

Estrac_Cell

excelente oportunidad de poder aprovechar al maximo nuestra tienda, si vemos que nos da resultado con gusto

June 17, 2020

Hello, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

Golden Fé

Ainda vou usar o app mas me parece bom, estou muito feliz inclusive pelo preço pois vai agregar muito valor a minha loja.

June 17, 2020

Hi! Thanks for this great review, we really appreciate it. :)