Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Smart Strap's | Luxury smart watch straps

Very easy to use application, liked it so much, helping a lot with the beginning of the store and the business growth, Thanks a lot !

February 3, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

Girazone

very nice application, very useful, and the technical support is very efficient and fast. thank you,

January 25, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words, Girazone. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :) Our support is always here for you!

expsdgadgets

So easy to use, not expensive at all and look great on my site. Great work guys, highly recommend this!

January 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, expsdgadgets! :) We're happy to hear this!

Lizanda Hair & Accessories

I just found this app. Even though I am still getting to know all it's features, I am happy with the changes I already see on my website. It is super helpful. Thank you

January 2, 2021

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it! :)

Made Yenique - Jewellery With a Cause

Tried another review app - didnt have the option to edit liek this one. Recommended! The editing option on this is so detailed.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear that! :)

Bamiyan

You can do anything to put and edit reviews straight from ali ! Its awesome to have all this for free.

December 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback Bamiyan! :) It's great to hear this!

Sanifii

It's perfectly suited for dropshipping, very simple and streamlined. No bloat. A little bit more customization and it would be by far superior than any onther app. Superb customer service.

November 26, 2020

Hi Sanifii! Thank you so much for your review! We will share it with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. :)

Maximum Bod

my favourite reviews app, works better than any other. the rest of them always bugs down, this one works fine

November 16, 2020

Thank you for this great review, Maximum Bod! :) It means a lot to our entire team!

Pixi Clove

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Appp. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO For It

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your review, Pixi Clove! We really appreciate it! :)

HermesHiTech™ ::Tech LifeStyle::

Loved this App. Does its job perfectly. It´s flexible, everything is editable. And the best part, the help team is amazing, they solved all my questions and needs in no time. Thanks a lot, guys! recommended!.

October 21, 2020

Hi HermesHiTech!
Thank you so much for this amazing review! Your comment made our day! :) We're always here for you!