Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

Import Aliexpress reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ali review app

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TheComfyCat

Was looking for an app to help me import more than 100 reviews, this just made it possible and its free

February 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, TheComfyCat. We really appreciate it. :)

Exotic Contour

I used this app to give my new Shopify store a head start by providing credibility and social proof and help build my brand with my customers.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Exotic Contour! :) We're very happy to hear that.

Solaj Tech

This is a very nice app, I recommend this for beginners who are starting dropshipping for starters...

February 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, Solaj Tech! :) We really appreciate it!

REDILICIOUS

Absolutely amazing, I looked everywhere to an app that has specific options that I needed for my store, when I installed this app I found exactly what i was looking for, they are also the cheapest, all other apps wanted $10 or more, as a start up store we are trying to cut cost, i did have a few problems but i emailed customer support and almost instantly accessed my store and fixed everything for, couldn't be happier, thanks again so much :)

February 9, 2021

Hi Redilicious!
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. :)

Kids Kingdom

Absolutely amazing support, Sorry for my negative review that I left, but you are really amazing. I have no words to say thank you

February 9, 2021

Hello Kids Kingdom!
We're always here for everything you need. :)
Thanks for your feedback.

Pretty Hub

My huge problem is how can I get customer reviews if I am just starting my store? This app is a savior. It helps my website getting reviews. Thank you.

February 7, 2021

Thank you so much, Pretty Hub! :) We're very happy to hear that our app helps you to build social proof.

Smart Strap's | Luxury smart watch straps

Very easy to use application, liked it so much, helping a lot with the beginning of the store and the business growth, Thanks a lot !

February 3, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

Girazone

very nice application, very useful, and the technical support is very efficient and fast. thank you,

January 25, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words, Girazone. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :) Our support is always here for you!

expsdgadgets

So easy to use, not expensive at all and look great on my site. Great work guys, highly recommend this!

January 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, expsdgadgets! :) We're happy to hear this!

Lizanda Hair & Accessories

I just found this app. Even though I am still getting to know all it's features, I am happy with the changes I already see on my website. It is super helpful. Thank you

January 2, 2021

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it! :)