Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

REDILICIOUS

Absolutely amazing, I looked everywhere to an app that has specific options that I needed for my store, when I installed this app I found exactly what i was looking for, they are also the cheapest, all other apps wanted $10 or more, as a start up store we are trying to cut cost, i did have a few problems but i emailed customer support and almost instantly accessed my store and fixed everything for, couldn't be happier, thanks again so much :)

February 9, 2021

Hi Redilicious!
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. :)

Kids Kingdom

Absolutely amazing support, Sorry for my negative review that I left, but you are really amazing. I have no words to say thank you

February 9, 2021

Hello Kids Kingdom!
We're always here for everything you need. :)
Thanks for your feedback.

Pretty Hub

My huge problem is how can I get customer reviews if I am just starting my store? This app is a savior. It helps my website getting reviews. Thank you.

February 7, 2021

Thank you so much, Pretty Hub! :) We're very happy to hear that our app helps you to build social proof.

Smart Strap's | Luxury smart watch straps

Very easy to use application, liked it so much, helping a lot with the beginning of the store and the business growth, Thanks a lot !

February 3, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

Girazone

very nice application, very useful, and the technical support is very efficient and fast. thank you,

January 25, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words, Girazone. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :) Our support is always here for you!

expsdgadgets

So easy to use, not expensive at all and look great on my site. Great work guys, highly recommend this!

January 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, expsdgadgets! :) We're happy to hear this!

Lizanda Hair & Accessories

I just found this app. Even though I am still getting to know all it's features, I am happy with the changes I already see on my website. It is super helpful. Thank you

January 2, 2021

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it! :)

Made Yenique - Jewellery With a Cause

Tried another review app - didnt have the option to edit liek this one. Recommended! The editing option on this is so detailed.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear that! :)

Bamiyan

You can do anything to put and edit reviews straight from ali ! Its awesome to have all this for free.

December 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback Bamiyan! :) It's great to hear this!

Sanifii

It's perfectly suited for dropshipping, very simple and streamlined. No bloat. A little bit more customization and it would be by far superior than any onther app. Superb customer service.

November 26, 2020

Hi Sanifii! Thank you so much for your review! We will share it with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. :)