Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Easily import reviews to keep your store running smoothly

Arianas

Estou gostando !! a principio é um dos melhores que já utilizei ainda mais sendo freee!top top top top

June 7, 2020

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

HomeOfficeDepot

awesome app. And big shoutout to the support team. I've had an issue with the review app and my theme, they fixed it kinda instantly. Nice app!

June 3, 2020

This review made our day! :) We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

VineStopper

I like the app but it randomly stopped working and showed no reviews on my site. I think it was a backend mistake on their end because it stopped working on all of my site. I hope it get's back up soon.

June 1, 2020

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.
Please reach out to support@reviifyreviews.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.

Awesome Outdoors

I just started using it and it works great! the free version has all the features that you will ever need. I am confident it will help increase conversions. Install it and check it out.

June 1, 2020

Hi! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

Blackairpods.co

good app easy to use and need more like refinement like some fade animations really recommend this app

May 30, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. :)

GoCases

very good app for review. love it. it helped my business to get new reviews when I was struggling to get reviews.

May 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! :)

M & L

Me gusta como funciona, muchas gracias. Es una excelente aplicación que te brinda todo hasta soporte.

May 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating - it's much appreciated! :)

Covid19Regularity

Good app for reviews. User friendly and reliable for my dropshipping store! Thank you Reviify for this amazing app!

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. :)

The Cavalry Philippines

Looks Good for a free review App! Nice and customizable designs anyway. These features are hard to find in a free app. Highly Recommended even for paid plans

May 26, 2020

Hello, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

trendicos

easy to do your reviews and best opcion for reviews, i recomand 100% to all of you. very happy with this app, after i try a lot

May 23, 2020

Hi! :) We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.